The Idea

Aryan's POV :

I reached Kapoor industries and ran through the floors, panting heavily, Rahul, my assistant, behind me trying to keep up with my pace. The receptionist called out to me but I ignored him. I took the lift and pressed the button to floor 15, her floor. As soon as the door opened, I ran to her assistant to let me in. She was quite hesitant at first and tried to inform Aashna about it, but I stopped her and let myself in. I opened the door and saw her look up, with those gorgeous amber eyes at me.

Not the time Aryan.

"You said yes ?" I asked her dumbfoundedly. All she did was stare at me for a few seconds, where I could feel my heart beat faster. I blamed it on me running, but it was definitely not that reason. She looked back at her laptop and started working again.

"Answer me Aashna, haa kyu bola ? Nafrat nahi karti mujhse ?" ( why did you say yes ? don't you hate me ? )

"Karti hu, lekin usse zyada pyaar papa se hai. And I agree to this arrangement even if I'm so against it. So agar tumhe problem hai toh jaake boldo" Aashna said directly looking at me which spiked up my heart beat a little more again. There's something about those eyes.

Not the time again Aryan.

"I wont say no Aashna, sorry if you thought I was going to reject this idea. I'm perfectly fine with this situation, and now that you are too, this is going to be fun" I said smirking at her which made her visibly cringe. "Come on, meri smile itni bhi kharab nahi hai" ( come on my smile isn't that bad) I said laughing at her, which earned a little laugh out of her and some thing whispered very silently. Damn that laugh, my heart was back at doing those flips again.

I bid goodbye to her, and returned to my office. Weirdly all I did was grin to myself, but I couldn't confirm the reason myself. I forced myself to believe that the reason wasn't Aashna saying yes to the marriage or me meeting her, but deep in my heart I knew that they were the only reasons.

___________________________________

hope you like this chapter 💙 !! please leave comments & votes, highly appreciate them <3