flowers

TIME SKIP :

Aashna's POV : 

It's been a while since I've been married, and although Aryan is a pain in the ass, it's not been that bad. 

After that incident that day, where I fainted, everyone has been quite caring towards me, so it makes me feel quite loved.

I had an important meeting today so I know I'll be late to reach home today. If that wasn't enough, I had come with my secretary today and he had already left the office since I asked him to. 

The clock read 10 :30 pm, so I decided to book a cab. The fear of something unusual happening always resides in every woman, but I stopped overthinking and decided to book a cab.

Maybe it was telepathy, a coincidence or fate.

Aryan's face popped up on my phone, because he called me as soon as I opened the cab app.

I picked up his call only to be greeted with, "Chaand, neeche khara hu aa jaao."

(Chaand, I'm downstairs, come on )

I gasped lightly, "How did you know I didn't bring my car, I left early"

"I notice everything about you. I saw your car was parked in our garage after you left. Now come downstairs."

I nodded with a smile, even though I knew he couldn't see me.

I muttered a little 'yes' and made my way downstairs, happy with the thought that he cares about me.

I smiled as I made my way towards his car.

Aryan's POV :

I couldn't help but stare at her as she made her way towards me. 

Even after a long day at work, she looked ethereal and my heart skipped a beat with every step she took. 

She got into the car, and mumbled a 'hi' to me yet all I could do was admire her and how beautiful she looked. 

I really did win in life, didn't I?

I'm not in love I'm not in love I'm not in love I'm not in loveI'm not in love I'm not in loveI'm not in love I'm not in loveI'm not in love I'm not in loveI'm not in love I'm not in love I'm not in -

shut up brain.

After what felt like hours, but they were only seconds, I greeted her back and passed the bouquet of flowers that I got for her. She smiled more at me, and kissed my cheek as she thanked me. 

I swear I blushed, I wouldn't admit it, but I'm damn sure my cheeks or at least my ear turned pink.

Only this woman, could make me feel all these things as if I was a teenager all over again and have no idea about it.

God how much I admired and adored her. 

I wish I could look at her forever, make her smile forever, be the reason of her smile forever, keep her in our room so that only I could see her smile.

STOP

make me, my subconscious replied.

I smiled at her and I internally groaned. I hated my brain most of the times, because that fucker disobeyed me more than it should.

Aashna's POV :

He gave me a bouquet. No one has ever given me a bouquet, well except my family. Although he's family too, but he's different. He's my man.

I kissed his cheek in return, the sudden boldness shocking both of us, him more than me.

His cheeks turned pink, was he.... blushing?

I was about to say something when he coughed to cover it up. He thought I wouldn't notice. 

I gave him a look and turned around to sit properly in my seat.

He started the car. There was a comfortable silence in the car, one we enjoyed while listening to a bunch of songs, especially that of lana del rey.

I must admit I like his music taste.

I was still buzzing about the fact that another person, had gotten me flowers, because they wanted to not because they were forced to. 

Is this how it feels when people say 'butterflies in my stomach' because I sure do feel like there's a whole fucking zoo out there.

Pushing away my thoughts, I opened the car door and made my way towards the house with Aryan trailing behind me, with his bag and what I guessed was a food packet, in his hands.

He came up beside me and said, "We didn't eat yet, and I think everyone slept. So I got us some food to have."

I nodded and walked beside him silently. It felt nice to be cared for.

"You go change, I'll heat the food and bring it up," Aryan said as we entered the kitchen.

"Nahi Aryan, akele nahi, I'll help you," I retorted back because obviously I wasn't letting him work alone after a tiring day.

(No Aryan, you won't do it alone )

"It's fine Aash, main karlunga you go."

(I'll do it )

"Nahi, either we both change first and eat it, or heat it together first and get changed later. I'm not letting you do this alone."

He rolled his eyes at me adorably and agreed.

"Thik hai chaand, chalo phir let's get fresh phir khaa lenge."

( Alright chaand, let's go get freshened up first, then we can eat )

I smiled at my victory and nodded.

"You can't win against me, Aryan," I said teasing him.

"Haar toh main pehle hi gaya tha." He said smiling at me.

( I lost a lot ago.)

- hope you like it !! please vote & comment, it makes me feel motivated. 

I know the updates have become highly inconsistent, it's because I have exams coming up so I'm quite stressed about it :( hope you bear with me. I'll try to update as much as I can. They may become consistent from mid-feb depends on when my college finishes the exams :/ happy reading ! -