The Families

THREE DAYS LATER :

- AT HOME -

Aryan's POV :

"Aryan beta, Aashna aur uski family aa rahe hai aaj, shaadi ko leke discuss karne, 8 baje, taiyaar rehna" My mom said as soon as I greeted her. That smile on my face was back again. I don't know why I was suddenly feeling so drawn to her, when all I did was find a way to annoy her all my life. Maybe it's the food I'm eating.

( Aryan, Aashna and her family are coming to our home today to discuss about the wedding, at 8 pm. Be ready )

Aashna and her family reached at our home around 8:05. She was wearing this gorgeous blue chikan kari kurta, with jeans that all I wanted to do was go to her, and kiss her until she realised she was only mine.

Aashna's POV :

Aryan's house was big, and had that royal feeling to it. I mean ofc I know he's rich, but this house was like so big. I could get lost in it and not be found for days. I entered the house last after my parents and my siblings went in. Mihir and Alia returned home yesterday as soon as they heard that their elder sister was getting married. It came off as a shock to them as much as it did to me too.

I greeted Aryan's parents and his sister. I only smiled a little at Aryan which made him smile big. He looks so cute with that smile, like a little teddy bear.

AASHNA ??? wtf are these thoughts ????

I heard Alia call out my name so I moved towards her. She told me about how much she loved the house and how I had her blessings for this marriage. She earned a glare from me in return, which only made her laugh a lot more. Kids these days.

Aryan came up from behind me, before I could realize he was there. "You look so beautiful, moon" He said looking at me. I nearly jumped but I controlled myself. I turned around to fully glare at him ( which made him chuckle ) and started walking away fro him, with my family.

We sat at the living room, where the parents started discussing marriage so I tuned them out because I wasn't interested at all.

"So it's been decided right, 17th November ko shaadi hai. Sab card chap jaayenge, jitna jaldi arrangement ho jaaye, utna acha hai." My dad said to Aryan's father. 

(The wedding is on 17th November. All cards will be printed, the sooner this arrangement happens, the better )

So there was that. Two weeks later, I was officially going to be Aryan's wife, regardless of what I wanted.