so mine.

NEXT MORNING

Aashna's POV :

My eyes opened as I felt an arm pull me closer.

At first I was concerned, but then I realised, I was in bed, with the man I'd do anything for.

I blinked my eyes, as memories from last night came rushing through.

This was my first time, being so intimate with someone ever since what happened to me.

I smiled a little, closed my eyes, and snuggled closer to Aryan.

"Stop moving" he mumbled in his sleep as I let out a small laugh and kissed his arm.

Adorable.

He pulled me even closer, if that was possible.

I closed my eyes for 5 mins, and opened them again. I looked at the clock, it read 8:30 am.

"Aryan, utho, 8:30 ho gaya hai, office nahi jaana kya?" I said trying to get out of his grasp, as he kept tightening it.

(Aryan get up, it's 8:30, do you not want to go to office?)

At one moment I decided to bite his hand, but I thought against it.

Sighing I turned around and kissed him.

He mumbled something again and loosened his grip as I took the opportunity and left.

"Wapas aao na," he pleaded with his morning voice.

(Come back)

It took everything in me not to go and lie down beside him.

"Nahi," I said and ran inside the washroom and locked the door.

(No)

After taking a shower, and getting ready I stepped out of the washroom to see him still sleeping.

Just to tease him a little more, I opened the cap of my bottle and threw some water on his face.

"What the fuck?" He woke up with a jolt and started to wipe his face in a frenzy.

I burst out laughing as he saw me and got out of bed.

He started chasing me around the room.

After 5 mins of chasing, he finally caught me and pinned me to the wall.

"Kya hua, abhi nahi bhaag paa rahi?" He said looking at me mischievously.

(what happened, can't run away now?)

"Jaane do Aryan,"I said in between laughing breaths. He looked at me for a second before smashed his lips onto mine.

(let me go aryan)

At first, it was a slow kiss, soft and extremely full of affection.

As I tried to push him away, his hands came up to my neck and tightened his grip.

The kiss turned hungry, as our tongues fought for dominance. At last, I won.

The kiss continued until he was out of breath. He pulled away to take a breath as I freed myself and sat on the sofa to wear my shoes.

"Mat jaao na office, zaroori hai kya?" He asked pleadingly.

(don't go to office please, is it really that important?)

"Yes Aryan, tumhe bhi toh jaana hai. Jaao get ready, I'll wait."

(you have to go too. go get ready)

He sighed, walked up to me to kiss my cheeks and went inside the washroom to get ready.