~1~

Venice the Hedgehog stood atop of a snowy mountain overlooking the place he called home. "The Kingdom of Foire was always a beautiful place... before the disaster happened".He closed his eyes as he sighed before continuing. "How did this happen? No one would give me a straight answer, but they always point... to the snowstorm". The gusty wind howled as it whipped in the air. The hedgehog's eyes snapped open as a rush of cold air smacked him in his face before a giant snow monster rose from the ground. His eyes turned red as he created a fireball and hurled it towards the beast, causing it to disappear within a snow cloud. He clutched his fist in anger. " How long is this going to last?! Everyday I go through the same routine of defeating these snow monsters without having any clue where they're coming from?! He sighed " Daisy has to know what's going on , but where could she be?" A deep chuckle emerged from behind him. " It sounds like you're distressed..." He turned around to see where the voice, which sounded like it was male came from and turned around to see a figure hooded in a cloak he was slightly taller than him. "Who are you and where did you come from?" He quarried as his eyes truned back to their cyan color. "That doesn't matter right now... but what does is this snow, this harsh icy weather that's ruining your beautiful world! What if I said that there was someone who bought this upon you who is also responsible for destroying your home and causing your friend's disappearance." Venice looked up at him eyebrows raised in curiosity. He felt a twinge in his chest at the mention of his friend, that was all the person needed to see. "Follow me..." The stranger said as he walked away as the hedgehog followed him.

Later they arrived and stood in the front of an abandoned castle. The stranger looked around before entering, Venice followed him inside. Unbeknownst to them a white hedgebat stood behind a tree out of sight closely watching them.

Venice's POV

I followed him through the grand hall of the castle. A broken chandelier hung from a the wire from the ceiling. Broken glass littered the floor under the windows, allowing the frigid air inside, furniture was either covered with sheets or thrown on the ground decaying from the air. As I looked around, many memories flooded my mind as it drifted back to a dear friend who I lost in the snow storm long ago. The stranger stopped in the middle of the room I didn't notice as I almost bumped into the mysterious man. My eyes widened as he took out a familiar heart shaped gem. " Don't be so surprised this isn't the Crystal Heart that you seek as this one is fake" He spat as he turned to look at me. "The real Crystal Heart is elsewhere... I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Tell me, do you know where it is?" The person smiled wickedly and held out the fake Crystal Heart towards me." Look into the heart and you will find the answer you seek." As I peered into the heart, I saw a figure in the snowstorm; as it began to become clear it revealed a young lady, a princess rather as it was indicated by her crown. She looked kind on the outside but, her eyes looked cold as ice... Why does she remind me so much about - I shook my head. No Venice! This Ice Queen does not look like your friend, get it together! My eyes shifted back to the mysterious man "She has the Crystal Heart? So if I get rid of this person, will my world return to normal?" The man shook his head. "You just need to bring her here and make her to fix your damaged world, looking for the Crystal Hearts that are missing. I will sent you back to the present; when the Ice Queen was still around". Energy began emitting from the fake Crystal and a bright light flashed before my eyes before I was teleported away.