~8~

In Fiore the cloaked figure entered the treasury room of the castle; as he pulled down his hood, he revealed himself to be Mordred; son of King Arthur. His with a glint in his blue eyes he  strolled  up to a gargantuan sized heart shaped green crystal which sat on an altar in the middle of the room. As he approached , chuckled and knocked on the  gems hard surface. "Are you having fun in there? Oops I forgot that you couldn't hear me." He jested."  Give me a moment". He held the fake Crystal in front of the Master Heart and it began to glow. "Go on, think I should be able to hear you loud and clear now" . Mordred this isn't funny anymore! Let me out please ,my kingdom needs me! Give me some time to think about it! I just need Venice and your mini me to find the other 3 Crystal Hearts then I'll snatch them away while they aren't looking. No, leave them alone! You only need one Crystal Heart if you use them all you're going to release the monster! He rolled his eyes and scoffed "But part of it is already out so why not release the whole thing. Because Snowtaur will cause chaos! " Well that's perfect! Your kingdom could use a little remodeling anyway, which it will get once I take it  over" He laughed as he walked away.

Dawn had risen in Foire and Venice was the first to awaken. He sterched and yawned then looked around. "Thank goodness that no snow monsters attacked last night." He smiled at the rising sun that greeted him. He always thought that you should always enjoy the good things of life, even though it may be filled with trouble. He sighed and turned to look Daisy who was still sleeping.  Her back was turned towards him but it seems she looked so peaceful like a baby. He thought that  he should wake her up so that they can begin looking for the gems. He shook her gently but she didn't stir. He repeated the same action again, no response. Once more. Nothing. His blood ran cold. Venice flipped her on her back and yelped in fright. The blood vessels on her neck were constricted and her skin turned slightly pale. "Daisy! Daisy! Speak to me" He shouted.  She said something but it came out in a slur.

Venice POV
I didn't think that the temperature had dropped so low last night! I began to panic.I had to think fast. I growled in frustration I as didn't grab jackets before I left the castle! Then it hit me- My powers! I need to use my powers to warm her up. But- but I don't want to hurt her.... Then I saw the Crystal Heart began to glow and  her skin start to return to its former color, but what I noticed was the small smile that appeared on her face. I breathed a sigh of relief, happy that she's okay. Staring at her I leaned foward to kiss her lightly on her forehead but, her eyelids began to flutter. I quickly pulled away and sat up with a light blush on my cheeks. " G- Good morning, how did you sleep? "I slept well thank you" She responded after yawning and  slowly sitting up. " We need to start looking for the Crystal Hearts" She got up and pointed towards the forest. We could start looking there, the heart's glowing brightly so that's a good sign." She began to walk ahead of me and I followed shortly after