~13~

The sun had now risen in Foire and Venice was the first to wake up. He looked at Daisy and saw her snoozing soundly, using the Crystal Heart as a pillow. He smiled at her and bent down to kiss her forehead and was successful that time. He got an idea to make breakfast for her as a way to apologize for what he put her through . He found berries and Cattails which he used for a soup. There was a stream near the cave so he used the water as his soup base along with some other ingredients.

It took some time to put everything together but he got it done just as soon as she woke up.  Moments later a resounding yawn echoed in the cave. "Morning!" He said cheerfully with a smile and he walked over placing the food he made in front of her. " What's all this?" The futuristic hedgehog sighed as he sat in the front of her. " I want to apologize for everything I've done to you." Daisy grabbed his hand. "It's okay, I have forgiven you already... I'm really not the type of person to hold a grudge for very long" He laughed lightly and somehow got lost in her sparkling brown eyes, the sadness was now gone and replaced with hope. "Umm, we should get going." He said getting up as he offered his hand; she grabbed it and he helped her up.

Silver and the others were chatting amongst themselves as they strolled in the forest. He was speaking with Koren, inquiring him about this Daisy he keeps mentioning. "You've been speaking about her as if she was here with us all along. Tell me, what is she like. The hegdebat placed a hand on his chin in thought. "Well she's kind, brave and is really sweet. She doesn't hesitate when it comes to putting herself ahead of others, I'm her right hand man when it comes to managing the Kingdom". Silver nodded his head understanding. He was about to say something else when the Cyrstal Heart glowed. " There's a Crystal Heart nearby!"  Amy exclaimed. " Onward, full speed ahead everyone!" Koren shouted and they broke off into a run.

Meanwhile, Daisy and Venice were also chatting. Venice told her the story about how this whole adventure got started. The princess was shocked that he knew Mordred. " So he tricked you into thinking that I destroyed your world?" He nodded and she scoffed in response. "I still can believe he's mad because I didn't become his queen." . Venice widened his eyes in shock but he was also a bit jealous. "That's terrible! Only a huge jerk would do that." Daisy chuckled at his remark. Moments later ,the Crystal Heart began glowing. "Oh there's one nearby! Come on!" She exclaimed then ran ahead of him and he followed shortly after