~11~

Daisy- Younger Daisy
Daisy- Other Dimension Daisy

Mordred looked into the Master Hearts gem maliciously grinning as he saw Daisy, Venice, Silver and the others. "Yes this plan is all going smoothly! I figured that fake knight would be back with his entourage if they knew there were more Crystal Hearts to be found. This will just speed up the process and soon I'll have them all; then I'll release Snowtaur from it's prison and destroy Fiore...once I destroy Daisy and Koren of course. Then the Master Hearts image switched to Daisy. "And soon... my queen ,we'll be reunited once again"

Koren and the others arrived at the place the  fragment lead them to, which was a giant tree. and it began to glow brighter. " The Crystal Heart should be around here somewhere, but be vigilant everyone as anything could happen." As Ryan's eyes scanned the area he felt something big and soft fall in his hair, he tensed as he pulled it out as it was revealed  to be a gray giant eagle feather. What's a bird this huge doing in this type of weather?'

Ki Ki Ki!

He looked up to see a giant eagle with slate feathers swooped down towards the group, bearing it's sharp talons. They quickly ducked into the snow to avoid the attack. " What is that thing?!" Sonic shouted as he quickly got into a battle stance; Koren did the same as he equipped his sword. "That's a Goshawk, they attack anyone that comes close to their nest. Amy pulled out her Piko Piko Hammer, glaring at the bird. "So what's the plan?" You guys distract it while I try to get the Crystal Heart ,but you won't have to do much work" She looked at him in confusion but he  just smiled at her. "You'll see. If it notices I'm in it's nest just sit back and watch the show" He ascended off the ground, gliding through the air with ease.

Koren's POV

Looks like Silver and the others got it's attention rather quickly, now it's time for me to do my part! Mordred should know better than to mess with Foire's greatest warrior!  I finally arrived at the top of the tree, to see eggs the size of my palm and The red Crystal Heart right in the center of the goshawks' giant eggs. I quickly grabbed it and looked at it's dull exterior. Don't worry M'lady I'm coming. As I was about to leave the nest, I sensed something behind me as I turn quickly while I readied my sword and saw that it was the Goshawk. I smirked as I turned to it. " So you wanna play huh? Then let's dance! " Placing the glowing gem under my arm;  I ran towards the end of the nest and lept off. I heard it release a ear splitting screech before chasing after me. 'Ki Ki Ki!' I did flips and loops just to tease it and get a good laugh.  It looked like it was working as it seemed to get irritated. The ground began to quickly approach. "Time to end this circus act!" At the last second, I contracted my wings and landed; which caught the creature off guard and it crashed head first into the snow. "Ha Ha!" That's what you get for messin with Koren!" I taunted as the rest of Silver's friends ran over.

" That was fast" Sir Galahad quipped; the hedgebat shrugged as his response " Things like these are a breeze for me" Suddenly the the giant eagle began to glitch and it disappeared. "Woah!" Silver exclaimed. It's an illusion?! Did Mordred make this?" Sir Lancelot nodded." I'm 100 percent sure." Amy cleared her throat. "Well we've got the gem let's get going" She said before running ahead and everyone followed afterwards