~9~

Koren lead a few members of Silver's friend  group outside to a secluded area in the forest; but before leaving he told them to grab snow jackets, hats and scarfs.  " Why are we here Koren?" Amy asked as she shifted her winter coat in her arms. " I'll explain everything soon; but first let me give you guys a little rundown on with the Crystal Hearts are. They're 4 gems that give power to the Master Heart. They choose their owners, so basically they have a mind of their own.  It's our Kingdom energy supply. So if the Crystal Hearts are missing then our home will basically turn into an iceland ,which it now currently is. Now Amy the reason we're here  because I need your help to look for these Crystal Hearts so that I free the Daisy of my dimension who is sealed in the Master Heart. Ryan placed a hand on his chin. " Okay But where do we even begin looking? We tried searching in the library, but we couldn't find any information about them. Koren flashed a smile. "That's because they don't exist in this world; they're scattered in my dimension ." Sir Lancelot spoke up. "Is there any chance that Daisy's also there?" The hedgebat nodded "Yes"  Koren asked everyone if they were ready. They nodded and he then used his video watch  to  create a portal; which he jumped into and they followed soon after.

Daisy and Venice continued to trudge through the snow which was now at shin height. He looked at her in awe as she walked ahead of him at a steady pace, he was the one wearing boots when she wore flat shoes .Her determination to get things done reminded him about his friend, whom he missed dearly. He decided to push away the thought and focused on the mission. The hedgehog then noticed something in corner of his eye: Huge tracks within the snow; but he also felt something strange in the air so he began to be vigilant of his surroundings . The wind began to gradually strengthen and pick up in speed. They both shielded their eyes from the snowstorm. "Daisy!" He screamed as he tried to locate her through the thick shroud, as he struggled to keep his foothold against the strong wind.  Soon he heard a loud roar followed by a thud. He quickly activated his telekinesis and levitated off the ground to advance forward. The futuristic hedgehog flew at a great speed towards the source of the sound.