~5~

Silver's POV

It's been a while since Daisy left and she hasn't returned; I began to get worried so I went to go look for her." Something must have really been bothering her" I sighed. I just hope that she's okay. As I approached the forest my nose instantly picked up the smell of smoke and soot. I went into a full blown panic as I began to search for the princess. "Daisy!!" I yelled but got no response. My stomach began to churn; I wasn't sure if it was from the nervousness building up inside of me or the smell of the smoke making me feel sick. After passing acres of burnt forest, I finally spotted her at a dead end along with... another hegdehog that looks exactly like me attacking her?! I narrowed my eyes in confusion . But I thought that I was the only survivor from those cursed Flames of Disaster. I pushed that thought out of my mind and ran towards the imposter.

Daisy laid onto the floor as she helplessly watched the grey hedgehog approach her; her legs had buckled from underneath her from fear, causing the Crystal Heart to fall out of her hands in the process . She knew she wasn't the right one for the job. " Aww, finally got tired of running? Good, you're coming back home with me whether you like it or not!" He was about to grab her wrist when his hand was stopped in mid air, surrounded by a teal glow. Confused, he turned around to come face to face with a hedgehog very similar to him. "Who are you?!" Silver shouted as the imposter broke free from his power. This didn't shock Silver as he figured he had familiar powers as he did. " I have no time for introductions as I wasted to much of my time in this pathetic world already!" He grabbed the princess, who tried to squirm out of his grasp and threw her over his shoulder so she wouldn't get away. Then he grabbed the Crystal Heart and tucked it under his arm. He placed his palm on the stone and electricity began sparking from it. " Hey where do you think you're going with our princess!" Silver began to dash towards the hedgehog. " Come on!" He growled and a few seconds later a light formed it became bigger and brighter until it engulfed the two individuals, when it vanished they disappeared.