~20~

She followed the directions Daisy gave and found him standing on the balcony of his room, looking at the half moon that shone brightly while the stars winked in the night sky. Daisy's dress rustled as she walked onto the balcony; being careful not to startle him. "Venice" She said softly and his ears twitched. He turned around to notice the one he felt bad about hurting standing behind him. Happiness, Sadness, Guilt; although he didn't show it these three emotions that constantly swirled in his chest worsened upon seeing her. " Princess you're awake!?" He said, his voice hoarse from crying. "Yes... Koren and Tails made an antidote to get it out of me, it's currently being kept in a jar." He turned his attention back to the moon and she walked up to him and stopped next to him; standing a few feet away . The sound of cicadas filled the air as there was a short silence between them.  "I'm proud of you for facing your fear about being the Crystal Hearts guardian and I also wanted to apologize."  Venice began, too afraid to make eye contact. " I- I should've never dragged you into this. I caused you so much pain and I put you in danger... I shouldn't have never listened to-" She cut him off by placing her hand on top of his; which surprised him. " Venice, I've already forgiven you" She paused for a minute before staring into his eyes. " But I need you to forgive yourself" He somehow gathered up to courage to look her in the eye. " But, I don't think I could do that." She looked at him and smiled. " Everything will be fine, I'll give you my support; we'll do it together" she said and she wrapped his hand around his. "And take it one step at a time".