~7~

A white hegdebat arrived in the Flower Kingdom. He looked at his pager for information about Silver the Hedgehog. "Looks like I found the right place." He used his watch to pull up a holographic map of the area. "According to this map, it looks like he's..."He zoomed in on a red dot on the hologram, which pinpointed the hedgehog's location and he smiled "Right where I need him". He turned off his watch and shifted his sword onto his back before running off into the direction of Daisy's castle.

Meanwhile at Daisy's castle, Silver stood in the living room told his friends about what happened with Daisy, the guy who looked like him and what happened to the Crystal Heart for probably the 100th time now. " So there's someone who looks exactly like you and he was attacking Daisy. "Yes! He shouted furiously. "Why don't you guys believe me?!" Blaze spoke up. " We believe you, but I thought you said that you were the only survivor of your kind" The futuristic hedgehog placed a hand on his chin. "I thought so too but this guy had pyrokinesis, the same power as you Blaze". "Silver could you explain what happened to the Crystal Heart when that guy touched it? " Tails asked. "Well, it began to electrocute him but he  eventually found a way for it to work. "Could it be some type of reaction? Do you think only the person it chooses as its owner can touch it without that reaction?" "I should be able to answer the question for you" They all lifted their heads in the direction the voice came from. Standing in the open stained glass window, stood a white hedgebat with black hair wearing a fancy white jacket paired with black pants,  matching shin length black leather boots and white gloves.He placed a hand on his hips as his  ice blue eyes sparkling with confidence. "But first I need to speak with you all"