t h r e e

In Seong's idea of suicide didn't just start after the scandal, it actually started back when he first moved to Seoul at thirteen. He stupidly thought that if he moved away from his parents, those ideas would disappear, if anything, they just increased tenfold. In Seong was depressed and suicidal when he was training and when he made his debut. It just got heightened every time they had a comeback.

In Seong stared at himself in the mirror of the dressing room – his makeup was finished, and he was waiting to take the clips out from getting his hair styled. In Seong didn't recognize himself in the mirror, despite the two years he put into debuting and becoming an idol, he didn't recognize the guy in the mirror.

His group members were behind him, goofing off and being loud. They were waiting for their turn for their stage of the day. It was the sixth one in a week – In Seong was tired, worn down, and just sick and tired of the same thing every comeback. It was the same thing – they'd go to variety shows, do music shows, their schedule was packed with back-to-back content. It was exhausting.

In Seong's mental health was taking a major toll that comeback.

He scratched at an itch by his hairline as Dae Hyun came up behind him, a big grin on his face. "In Seong-ah, you hungry? Staff is getting us lunch." In Seong hadn't even heard the staff saying they were going out for lunch. In Seong was stuck in his head the entire time he was sitting in the styling chair. "Su Ji-ah is requesting chicken, what do you say?" Dae Hyun was the leader of the group, the second oldest.

In Seong blinked, allowing himself to remember where he was. "I'll just get something from downstairs."

Dae Hyun's face fell. "Are you sure?" Dae Hyun was concerned about In Seong lately. He seemed more withdrawn than usual. He was putting on a mask once he was on stage, but Dae Hyun knew that something else was going on inside of Inseong's head. "Yoon Min-hyung promised to get us chicken this week. I thought you were looking forward to that?" Dae Hyun said.

In Seong did remember that their manager said that he'd treat them to dinner at the end of promotions. There were only two more days of this, then Inseong could finally rest for the next two weeks before he had to go to a scheduled event.

"I'm just not that hungry, hyung."

"In Seong-"

"Hyung." Su Ji called out.

In Seong took a deep breath as he pushed himself out of the styling chair. "I'm going to go use the bathroom." In Seong said as he walked out of their assigned room.

Dae Hyun stood there, watching In Seong walk away. Su Ji stood next to Dae Hyun. "Hyung,"

"How's In Seong?"