t e n

•

Hye In and  In Seong walked back through the lobby,  In Seong was playing with the knife from earlier. He was moving it around quickly, not even paying attention to how he was moving it around. It was second nature at this point, he didn't have to look at what he was doing. 

Hye In looked over at In Seong. "How can you do that so quickly?" She questioned.

In Seong gave her a curious look before realizing what she was talking about. He flipped the knife until he caught the handle, looking it over. "Don't know, I just started doing it while I was sitting around my apartment. I watched some videos about trick knives, and I just mimicked what they did. I don't even know I'm doing it at this point." In Seong shrugged. 

Hye In nodded slowly. 

In Seong folded the knife back up, slipping it into the pocket of his hoodie once he realized he was making her nervous. In Seong looked up, seeing the man coming from the back where they were keeping the infected. He looked nervous while the others were grilling him about whether he was okay or not. In Seong stepped aside, resting his shoulder against the wall. Hye In approached while the questions continued to swirl around him. 

In Seong found it curious – why was he so nervous all of a sudden? And why would he put himself in that room if he knew he wasn't infected? 

In Seong moved away from the wall, heading off to be by himself again while he waited for Hyun Soo to return. Inseong didn't make it far when Sang Wook tossed the man from earlier through one of the barricades. In Seong kept his back against the wall as Sang Wook climbed through the barricade, bloody with a hammer in hand. The other guy was just as bloody. "He's a murderer." In Seong kept his distance. "That man's a murderer!" 

Sang Wook swung the hammer, hitting the back of the man's legs. 

"You fucking murderer." 

In Seong kept his back pressed up against the wall, watching Sang Wook from behind. He was kneeling on either side of Seung Jae's legs. "You shouldn't die like that." In Seong jumped when Sang Wook slammed the hammer into Seung Jae's face. "You shouldn't die peacefully." In Seong flinched when he was sprayed with blood from Seung Jae's face. In Seong looked down at himself.

"No..." Seung Jae whispered out.

"You don't deserve a humane death." 

In Seong wasn't sure what Seung Jae had done, but he knew never to cross Sang Wook. It was a bad idea considering the rumors he overheard about that man. Inseong couldn't take his eyes off Sang Wook as he lifted the hammer over his head. In Seong was splattered with more blood when the hammer came down, hitting Seung Jae straight in the skull. 

In Seong couldn't move when Sang Wook was finished beating the shit out of Seung Jae. Again, In Seong wasn't sure what Seung Jae had done to warrant Sang Wook's wrath, whatever the case was... In Seong didn't want to see Sang Wook's face right before death. In Seong slid down the wall when Sang Wook finished the job he started earlier in the week. He was covered in blood as Sang Wook began to drag Seong Jae away.