n i n e t e e n

Eun Yoo held In Seong's hand while they stood in the burial room. In Seong looked down at the seven bodies they had to bury of their friends. In Seong wiped his face with his hand, sighing heavily. Yi Kyung, Jae Hwan, and Seung Wan were digging the holes for their friends when Yi Kyung stopped for a second. Eun Hyuk walked over to investigate. In Seong lifted his head up, watching a hatch open.

"What's this?" Seung Wan asked.

"Mr. An found it in the end." Yi Kyung said.

Eun Hyuk looked over at Gil Seob. "Now you can rest in peace."

"It's snowing." Yeong Su said. In Seong looked towards the light, seeing that it was indeed snowing... in August... in South Korea.

"Well, that's a first." In Seong commented. In Seong's favorite season was actually winter. He loved the snow but having snow in August never happened. But they were living in weird times, snow in August might be the new normal. Who knew.

In Seong limped his way to the lobby to be with everyone else. He hadn't spoken to Hyun Soo since their talk int the supermarket. Since then, Hyun Soo had kept himself locked away from everyone else, almost like he reverted to the person he was before. As In Seong stepped forward, he heard something coming from outside.

"You're all surrounded. Surrender the infected immediately." In Seong stopped, looking at the others. "Survivors will be transferred to a safety camp. You are completely surrounded." Jae Hwan went to the window to look out to see what was going on. "Surrender the infected immediately. Survivors will be transferred to a safety camp."

In Seong lowered his head.

How'd they find them?

In Seong lifted his head up, seeing Hyun Soo entering the room where they were hiding out. In Seong's back straightened as Hyun Soo walked by.

Yeong Su walked over to Hyun Soo, taking his hand. "Are you going somewhere?" He asked. Yeong Su looked up at Hyun Soo, "Hyung, your hands are cold. Are you cold?" Yeong Su took the scarf off from around his neck, wrapping Hyun Soo's hands with it.

"I have to go outside." Hyun Soo said.

In Seong stood straight, staring at the interaction between Yeong Su and Hyun Soo. He hoped that something would spark a memory or something. No one knew how much Hyun Soo forgot. In Seong worried for the worse, considering Hyun Soo really wasn't acknowledging Yeong Su.

"It's not cold if we stay together."

"You're staying here." In Seong spoke up. "Stay with us." Hyun Soo turned away from In Seong to look towards the front entrance. In Seong had enough, he made his way over to Hyun Soo, wrapping his arms around him. "I don't know how much is lost, and I don't care. You aren't going out there, we'll figure out another way." In Seong said as he clamped his eyes closed.