f o u r t e e n

"Ji Su, you okay?" In Seong asked as he took the box from her. She was struggling to hold up the box. "You don't look good."

"I'm fine." She panted out.

In Seong didn't believe her as he set the box down. Ji Su looked paler than before, but she was denying being sick. Something was wrong with her, but she didn't want to worry everyone. In Seong went back to helping, looking for food that would last them a few more days before they could think about going outside.

In Seong stood next to Jae Heon, looking over the expiration dates of some of the food that was in the back of the shop.

Suddenly, Seung Wan entered the shop, ordering them to stop. In Seong raised an eyebrow at him, not understanding why he wanted them to stop. "Did you think I wouldn't notice if you ran away?" He spoke. In Seong gave him a confused look as Eun Hyuk came out from the back to find out what was happening. "Give me my share!"

Seung Wan rushed forward, grabbing food from the box that Jae Heon and In Seong were looking through. "Please stop." Jae Heon said.

"Fuck! I can't trust anyone anymore!"

"Calm down. Let's talk." Jae Heon took his arm, trying to pull him away from the food. Seung Wan pushed him straight into one of the coolers.

"You shit. Don't touch me."

In Seong had a knife out faster than Seung Wan expected. He pointed it at his face. "Calm down." A box cutter was now in In Seong's face. In Seong casually looked down at it, seeing Seung Wan's hands shaking.

"I'm not going to die here like this. I'm going to leave by myself." Seung Wan threatened.

"Go ahead." In Seong said. "I'd like to see you make it a day out there, alone."

"In Seong." Eun Hyuk said. In Seong didn't back down with his knife, if Seung Wan was going to wave around a box cutter, then In Seong was going make sure that he was armed. Seung Wan didn't know what he was talking about – he was becoming paranoid with everything going on.

Yes, they were low on food.

Yes, they were thinking about going out and looking for food.

No, they weren't leaving the others behind. They were trying to keep the others out of this at the moment, letting them figure out what they were going to do. Du Sik was down in the parking garage, fixing up the car so they'd have a method of transportation.

"You. Give me the car keys." Inseong was pushed to the side, slamming straight into Jae Heon. Hyunsoo stood straighter as Seung Wan demanded Eun Hyuk for the keys. Sang Wook walked up behind Seung Wan, grabbing him by the collar.