e l e v e n

In Seong refused.

He straight up refused to participate in the exercise that Eun Hyuk was now enforcing. Inseong stayed on the stairs, looking over his collection of knives. He was there to keep up appearances, but Inseong refused to participate in Eun Hyuk's hair brain plans. He looked up from his collection to Ji Su who was walking around like an infected monster. In Seong lifted his hand up, flipping her off with a smirk before looking back down at his collection.

When Eun Hyuk came up with these exercises, In Seong was against it from the jump. Sure, he felt that they should prepare for anything and everything when it comes to becoming a monster. Any one of them could become a monster, but at the same time, in the heat of the moment, did Eun Hyuk really think they would be in the right mind?

In Seong saw the reactions to the residents when Seok Hyeon's nose started to bleed. They were scared out of their fucking minds. But at the same, they were looking at In Seong as he laughed his ass off at the karmic justice that came down on Seok Hyeon's ass.

Like Inseong, Eun Yoo felt the same way. She was sarcastic when the exercise was finished for the day. In Seong gathered up his knives, hiding them away in his clothes. He pulled the cigarette box from his pocket, flipping the top to see how many he had left from that pack.

"Let's call it a day. Good work."

In Seong stood up from the stairs, a cigarette between his lips. He played with the lighter as he walked to the back of the building to get some fresh air. In Seong opened the door to the fire escape stairs. In Seong brought the lighter to the tip of the cigarette, lighting it. He inhaled deeply – it had been a few days since he last had a cigarette. He snuck out of Du Sik's apartment, going to one of the windows when he was on the fourteenth floor. In Seong hadn't gotten the chance to smoke since.

In Seong propped the door open so he could get back in. He climbed the stairs somewhat to look out. He could see a couple of monsters wandering around, looking for their next dinner. In Seong sat on the stairs, watching them as he smoked.

Currently, Inseong was safe from the monsters below him. Du Sik was in charge of basically monster proofing the entire first level of the apartment complex. The fire escape exit was sealed off but only to a certain point. Where In Seong was sitting, he could see the outside, feel the light breeze and enjoy the fresh air. But the monsters couldn't get him, they tried, but unlike the other monsters they had been dealing with, these guys were tame, and lame, in comparison.

In Seong bent down, blowing smoke into the face of one of the monsters, smirking wickedly.

In Seong didn't know what type of person he was when it came to taunting the monsters. It might make him a horrible person; it might make him a monster.