t w e n t y

•

The sun felt warm on In Seong's face, and so did the grass under him. In Seong's back was flat against the ground in the park, he could hear the chatter of the other people enjoying this summer day. It was rare for In Seong to have the weekend off, or the chance to spend it by the water. There was a light breeze which felt good against the hot sun above him.

In Seong and his group members were hanging out, having a nice day away from the studio or the dance room, and they had a clear schedule for the next two weeks. It felt wonderful to be outside in the fresh air, not getting noticed by potential fans, and even if they had, they were being respectful and giving them space. 

In Seong could hear the giggles of his little sister as Su Ji chased her around. It was a nice sound to hear once in a while. It was quite the surprise for In Seong – Dae Hyun had planned it all for him, getting Jin Hee into Seoul was a little more difficult, but in the end, In Seong was getting to spend the weekend with his baby sister. She got to live in his shoes for the weekend.

The picnic things weren't too far away from In Seong as he lied in the sun. Myeong was sitting on the picnic blanket, checking his phone, occasionally grabbing a snack here or there while he looked over Twitter or Instagram, whatever he was obsessed with that weekend. 

Dae Hyun was hiding behind a large tree, waiting for Jin Hee to run towards him without knowing. Jin Hee's laughter increased when Dae Hyun grabbed her by the waist, lifting her up into the air. Her legs kicked excitedly as she laughed. Su Ji stopped, placing his hands on his knees. "You out of breath?" Dae Hyun joked. "Maybe you should get back to the dance studio." A smirk appeared on Dae Hyun's face. 

"Running after a kid is nothing like dancing." Su Ji said. 

"You're just out of shape," Myeong commented as he looked up from his phone. "I told you that you need to come to the gym with me. Our company just opened the place up, it's fucking amazing." Myeong said. 

"Yah! We've got a child present!" Dae Hyun scolded, despite Myeong being older than him by three years. "Save the cursing until we're back in the dorm, Myeong-hyung." Dae Hyun said. 

Myeong just rolled his eyes. "I bet she hears worse at school, or even on TV." Myeong commented as he went back to looking down at his phone. 

"Myeong-oppa's funny." Jin Hee giggled.

"Yeah, a thousand laughs." Dae Hyun whispered under his breath as he sent Jin Hee down. Jin Hee leaned back, head resting against Dae Hyun's chest. She had a big grin across her face. "Let's go bother that brother of yours." Her eyes instantly twinkled at the idea. 

In Seong's hands were behind his head, eyes closed while lying in the grass. To anyone, it would look like he was just sleeping. In Seong could hear the conversations between his group members and little sister. He just didn't have anything to say back to them.