e i g h t e e n

In Seong was able to find some super glue in the supermarket. It was hidden behind the cash register. The dinosaur sat on his lap, putting glue around the pieces that connected the leg together. In Seong had an audience of Yeong Su and Su Yeong as he carefully drew lines of glue around the top and edges of the grooves. He passed the glue over to Su Yeong to hold for a moment as he pressed the body and leg back together.

He pressed his palm against the dinosaur, making sure that the glue took hold. He continued to press until the palm of his hand ached. In Seong didn't bother paying attention to the pain that was shooting through his hand where his stitches were. Yeong Su wanted his dinosaur fixed, and without Du Sik at the moment, In Seong decided to help him out.

In Seong gave the leg a tug, seeing that it wasn't going to move. "Now, Yeong Su, the leg isn't going to move anymore." In Seong passed the dinosaur over to Yeung Su, taking the glue back from Su Yeong. He put the cap back on. "His leg would stay permanently on there now." In Seong said with a small smile.

Yeong Su looked at his fixed dinosaur. "Thanks, hyung." Yeong Su was still upset about the slime monster's death. And there was nothing for In Seong to tell him because he was upset too.

Yeong Su walked off without another word. Su Yeong stood there a moment before walking off as well. In Seong was left alone in the supermarket. He hissed as he pulled up his shirt and hoodie again. The bruise was massive against his skin – for something that only happened a few hours ago, the redness and soreness were definitely kicking in.

But that might just be because In Seong was paying attention to all the injuries he had gotten in the past few days.

In Seong lowered the articles of clothing, resting his head against the wall. His eyes closed as he thought about what happened. "Are you hurt?" Hyun Soo questioned.

"You know I am." In Seong waved his hand and kicked his leg out. In Seong kept his eyes closed as Hyun Soo approached. In Seong knew that Hyun Soo stopped in front of him, yet he refused to open his eyes. "Yes, Hyun Soo?" In Seong was going to short with Hyun Soo until he came to his senses.

"I told Eun Hyuk I wasn't his hound anymore."

"Good for you." In Seong didn't give a shit right now. That was the last thing on In Seong's mind. There were too many things on In Seong's mind – one being Hyun Soo losing all his innocence with this asshole. "I don't think he wanted you to get anything this time, Hyun Soo." In Seong said.

"Will you look at me?"

"I'm tired." In Seong lied. In Seong was unable to look at Hyun Soo right now. Even if he wanted to look at him, touch his face, even kiss him, In Seong couldn't bring himself too. Hyun Soo was becoming someone he didn't like.