f o u r

In Seong barely got any sleep that night. They were all forced to sleep in one room together – it was In Seong's nightmare. Even back in the dorm, In Seong had to share a room with three other guys, when they did move, In Seong got his own room to have his own space. Su Ji came in every night, but Inseong had his own place. Seo Yi Kyung refused to let anyone leave once they made it to the lobby. In Seong wanted to go back upstairs and get his knives, and a picture.

"Let's live together in one place until the rescue squad comes. It's safe to be together." Yi Kyung said.

"Where will all of us go?" Seung Wan asked.

"The daycare center." Eun Hyuk said as he turned his head to look at Seung Wan. "It's relatively safe because it's far from the entrance. It will also be better to sleep there than here."

"I won't allow it." Cha Jin Ok said. "No."

"Who are you to say no?" Byeong Il asked.

"She's director of the daycare." Son Hyei In said.

Jin Ok turned to the other residents, "Scumbags. Pieces of shit! You ignored me when I begged. You're shameless!" In Seong kept his mouth shut, but he was thinking there was a reason why they ignored her begs.

There were three possible scenarios where Jin Ok's daughter was: one, she was already dead, two, she was safe somewhere else, or three, she was one of those monsters out there and Jin Ok would have gotten herself killed.

"Your daughter probably needs someone's help too." Yi Kyung said.

In Seong sat on the back counter, fingers curled into the counter while his legs kicked back and forth. He listened to Jin Ok beg Eun Hyuk yet again about looking for her daughter. The thing about Eun Hyuk was... he was cold, but straight to the point. He asked the questions others would fear to even utter. "What about you? Are you okay with dying? Do you have a plan? There's no internet or phone service. How can you be sure where she is?" Eun Hyuk asked.

Jin Ok stammered over her words. "Still-"

"First, you have to live. Otherwise you won't be able to find or see your daughter." Eun Hyuk told her. It was the truth – something Jin Ok needed to hear. She couldn't just run out there, looking for her daughter without a plan of action. Jin Ok would die instantly without some kind of plan in mind about how to bring her daughter back.

The soldier broke the seal on the bottle of water, passing it over to Jin Ok. "Please calm down," Jin Ok turned to Su Ung, "and help us. I'll be sure to help you later."

The bottle of water was slapped from Su Ung's hand. "Do whatever you want."

In Seong jumped off the counter. "Don't take it personal, she's been a bitch since I arrived here." In Seong commented as he headed out of the office.