t w e n t y - s e v e n

•

𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟹𝟹𝟽 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺

In Seong patiently waited for Eun Yoo to wake up. He sat in the tunnel, using the light from the flashlight to clean off his knives. In Seong and Eun Yoo had run into some monsters on the way back. In Seong would have to go back out into the sun tomorrow to clean the jingum because that thing was a bloody mess. It was going to need some major cleaning. 

In Seong looked over at Eun Yoo when she woke with a start. "You good?"

Eun Yoo was panting from the nightmare she had. In Seong pulled his bag forward, grabbing the bottle of water he found in a shop earlier today. He passed it over to Eun Yoo. "Have it." Eun Yoo looked at In Seong before taking the bottle from him. She cracked the seal on the bottle, gulping down half the bottle. In Seong put his cleaning supplies away and the knives while Eun Yoo caught her breath. 

"I told you to go on ahead." 

"And have noona on my ass, not a fucking chance." In Seong said. Jin Ok was already smothering enough as it was. Jin Ok saw In Seong, Eun Yoo, Su Ji, and Yeong Su as her adopted children. She made sure they were fed and taken care of, almost to an obsessive point. In Seong knew she was just doing it because she missed her daughter and wanted that company, but at the same time, In Seong was a day away from turning twenty-one. He didn't need Jin Ok smothering him.

But he also didn't Jin Ok smacking him. 

If she found out that In Seong came back alone, she'd worry and then take it out on In Seong for leaving behind Eun Yoo. 

In Seong stood up, placing his bag on his shoulder. "We better get going. Roll call is about seven minutes from now." In Seong said as Eun Yoo screwed the cap back onto the bottle. Eun Yoo passed the bottle over to In SEong. He shook his head, "Seriously. Keep it." 

Eun Yoo lowered her arm before placing the bottle into her bag. She grabbed the flashlight. The pair headed down the the tunnel back to the underground shelter.

"Five minutes to roll call." Dae Hyun looked up from what he was in the middle of. He looked around to everyone else in the supply room. They were doing the daily organization with the new supplies that the military brought in from their day out. Dae Hyun grabbed a towel, wiping his hands with it before placing it onto the shelf. "Please halt your actions and return to your stations. Five minutes to roll call." 

Su Ji hurried to clean up the mess that was on his bed. He was pushing the towel under his pillow as he grabbed the gauze and bandages. Su Ji pressed the bandages against his arm and then wrapped the gauze around it. He ripped it off, quickly tying it and tightening the knot with his teeth.