n i n e

In Seong kept to himself while Hyun Soo was in isolation with Seok Hyeon and Seung Jae. In Seong sat in the lobby, using a cloth he found just laying around to clean the blades of his knives. He was in his own dark world, not paying attention to the other residents who were walking around, trying to find things to do while they sat and waited for the potential of being rescued.

In Seong lifted his head when a shadow was standing over him. "What the fuck is that?" Eun Yoo asked.

In Seong lifted the double-sided knife that was Du Sik's creation to show Eun Yoo. She took it from him, looking the weapon over. She moved it back and forth between her hands. "Have I told you, you are fucking weird?" Eun Yoo asked, dropping the knife back into his open hand.

"To my face, no." But to In Seong's back, yeah, he heard her say he was an idiot, moron, bastard, fucker. Okay, maybe he hadn't heard her say "weird" exactly, but Inseong wouldn't have been surprised if she said it in her head or when he was gone. In Seong went back to cleaning the blades. "Can I do something for you, Eun Yoo?"

Eun Yoo sat down next to Inseong. "You like Hyun Soo." In Seong dropped the double-sided knife, startling the residents walking around. Eun Yoo rolled her eyes with a laugh as In Seong gave an apologetic smile while picking up the weapon. In Seong turned to look at Eun Yoo, shooting her a look to shut her up. She didn't listen. "Thought so."

"I think he's hot, okay?" It was funny, looking back on the very first time Eun Yoo and In Seong met, minus the fact she blew smoke into his face, she told him he ruined her favorite group. Yet, in the same breath, she also said, it was fucked up that he had to come out like that. Inseong also had to deal with anytime he brought someone home to sleep with them, Eun Yoo would rate them.

Eun Yoo nodded. "He's cute."

In Seong started to smirk. He reached over, poking Eun Yoo's cheek. She slapped his hand away. In Seong laughed at her reaction. "And here I thought you were just some annoying teenager. You actually have feelings!" Eun Yoo shoved Inseong as she got up quickly. Inseong shook his head, going back to cleaning his weapons.

In Seong tossed the cloth aside, looking to the side. He stood up from the stairs instantly upon seeing Eun Hyuk with Hyun Soo. But Inseong stopped himself from going over there because Hyun Soo was with Sang Wook. Inseong tilted his head, trying to figure out what was going on, but by the time he did figure it out, Hyun Soo and Sang Wook were headed upstairs.

In Seong made his way over to Eun Hyuk, "What are you doing?" In Seong looked at the doors that Seung Wan was guarding. "Eun Hyuk, what the fuck's going on?" In Seong asked.

"I'm having Hyun Soo bring down Han Du Sik." Eun Hyuk said as she turned to In Seong.

"And the kids."