Enjoy The Moment.

Finally settling Gigi in her bed with a movie playing on her tablet, Olivia decided to take a quick shower. Prepping her things in the restroom, she was ready to take advantage of the walk-in, glass door steaming shower. However, feeling a need to deep condition her hair, Olivia realized she had forgotten her hair products back in the guestroom. Left with no choice, she wrapped the tight length Towel around her slim frame, making a run for her room. Without trouble, she scurried in and grabbed her nesscacities. Releasing a sigh of relief, she hurried back on the path out of the guestroom only to crash when trying to hasten through the doorway.

Smack. Chest to Chest, she collided with the milk chocolate, pigmented chiseled abs of her ex. Her hair products hit the floor with a hard thud as she heaved out in unease.

"Woah there, trackstar."  Spencer chuckled, his hands on her naked shoulders, putting very little space between them as he aided he in keeping balance. 

Freshly groomed from his own shower, Spencer finely toned his chest made for perfect eye candy for a lustful Olivia as she lost her verbal functions.

"Uhh..I...forgot my...condition...and shampoo." She stumbled over her words.

Nodding, Spencer leaned down, picking up the bottles of hair wash. His eyes landed on her legs that were exposed because of the short length of the towel. Clutching the bottles tightly, he his darkened in arousal at the thought of touching her. Forcing himself to tear his eyes away, he rose up from the ground to hand her the bottles of condition and shampoo.

"I just came to let you know that Cici wants to sleep with us tonight." Spencer muttered as their hands met when handed the hair wash to her.

"Ok." Olivia replied lightly, trying her best to hold the bottles with one hand as her other hand kept the towel knotted tightly around her naked body. "I will meet you in her room in a bit."

"Yeah, sounds good." Spencer agreed, stepping aside to wear she was no longer caged between him and the doorway of the guestroom.

Dragging her feet as she stepped by him, Olivia spared Spencer one more glance as she continued on her path to the restroom. "Put a shirt on, would you?" She uttered stressful as she rushed the rest of the way to her shower.

Throwing his head back, Spencer cackled, glad to see he was the only one stressing between them.
---------------------------

Falling asleep between her parents after storytime , Gracianna slept wildly, tossing and turning. So when he awoke the next morning, Spencer was hardly surprised to see that he managed to switch places with his daughter. Who, although started in the middle, was now postioned on the left side of the bed.

Stretching his arms on either side of the bed, Spencer tilted his head he examined his bedmates. Nuzzling into his left side right above his hip, Gigi buried her face into his shirt, calmed by the scent of dad. On his right side, Olivia slumbered with her cheek on his chest and her arms wrapped around him. Using his right hand, Spencer coiled his fingers through her loose curls that hung out of her head scarf. Smiling to himself, he finally felt at peace for the first time in years.

Tickled by slight movement of hair prickling her the back of her neck, Olivia moaned as she shifted in her sleep. Awaking from her dreams, she took a moment to readjust her thoughts and realize where she was. However, smelling the deep fragrance of Spencer's body mist, she immediately forced her head up. Popping his hand away from her head, Olivia blushed.

"What do you think you are doing?" She inquired as if Spencer committed high treason. "Didn't I tell you to stay on your side of the bed last night?"

Spencer curled his lips. "Me? You were the one curled up on my chest? I just wanted to be nice and let you sleep."