Reconnecting on More Levels

With Spencer's mother and their daughter out for a few hours, Spencer and Olivia finally had the penthouse to themselves. And despite only having reconnected less than a few days ago, the two of them felt like the time alone was needed. Although their relationship never was one based mainly on the physical connection, Olivia and Spencer were never the type of couple to keep their hands off one another. And the time apart didn't change that.

So it was of no surprise to either one of them when Olivia found herself inside Spencer's bedroom, laying beneath his chiseled body as he helped ease them into relearning one another's bodies.

"You'd look better without this." Olivia tugged at Spencer's wife beater, where she could reach at his side.

"Hmmmm. It's already a good view." He purred into her ears, admiring her red lingerie set.

"It can get better." Liv tested the waters of his desires once more. If this was his appreciation of her bra, surely it would only get better.

"Yeah?" he inquired, loosening his hold to let Olivia wiggle out of however much clothing she wanted to.

He leered as she leant back to pop the button on her denim shorts. Replaying every dirty dream he fantasied in her absence, he aided her motions as she lifted up to tug the bottoms off her behind, showcasing matching red underwear as she leant forward to pull the shorts off her bare legs and onto the floor.

"Damn Liv" he growled into her neck as she seductively bit her bottom lip, her hands returning to his body, like nothing had changed.

"You like?" she asked, innocently, like she hadn't just stripped down to her sexy underwear in front of him.

"Fuck yes." Spencer grumbled as his hands, so strong and careful became wanderers, cautious and warm. Leaving the safety of her waist to take a hand to her bra, he lifted the breast and cup testingly in his palm, running his other hand over her stomach. It made a path down her belly button, slipping over the material of her panties and nestle between her closed thighs, not doing anything, just to sit in the warmth of her body. "Liv, you sure?"

"Yeah, but maybe I could touch you first?" Olivia wondered aimlessly, thinking about how he'd already gotten her rocks off in previous days. 

"Let me get you off first, babe." Spencer licked his lips knowing, always have enjoyed making her squirm.

Olivia's body turned to molten lava, like she would say no to that face when his hand was already playing near fire?

"Yeah." she agreed, sinking down into him as he laid her out against his body.

"Show me what you do, Liv." Spencer encouraged, he whispered over the music lowly playing from his surround sound to add to the ambiance. "When you were missing me my hands, my mouth, how did you touch yourself?" 

Olivia felt panic tickle her mind, as she blushed, thinking about the times she was forced to get herself off because no man she crossed path with came close to how Spencer made her body feel. "Do you play with your nipples, Liv? Stare at yourself in the mirror dressed in your sexy little outfits, pretending its my fingers working you so well." 

His hands both went to her chest, knocking the bra up and over her breasts. Spencer fondled her chest on several occasions years ago. In fact, Olivia mewled at feel of his touch once upon a time. However, times changed and there was something different about the bedroom light shining down on her that made Olivia want to hide.

But Spencer liked her confident in bed. He always made her feel secure in their lovemaking, and now would be no different. 

"Did you play with these little sensitive buds." His fingers tweaked her pebbled nipples and Olivia dropped her head to the hollow of his collarbone. "I love them like this; tight and wanting." He rolled the tips of her breasts in his rough fingers, instantly drowning Olivia's arousal, her thighs squeezing together in an attempt to regain some control over the pool in her matching panties. 

"They always demanded all my attention." His thumbs and fingers pulled her nipples and Olivia felt the sensation all the way down to her toes, curling them against the bedding. Spencer repeated the motion, pinching and lightly twisting her nipples. It looked painful, perhaps even abusive, but Olivia swore it felt amazing. It was so much better than when she was forced to di this herself. 

"Give me your hands, Liv," he ordered quietly and Olivia rose up the hands that were grabbing his legs. He took a hand in each of his and took them both to her breasts, where his had been and he manipulated them to touching herself, to teasing her nipples, to caressing each breast. Spencer's hands remained over her left breast, encouraging her attentions to remain. His right hand blazed a brain melting trail down to her hips, fingers dipping under the band of the panties, pausing enough to give her the chance to turn him down, to say to stop. And only after she moaned loudly in response to him tugged on her nipples  again did he take his fingers into her womanly parts.

Olivia's legs found themselves parting, shuffling on the bed to give him better access, and to give herself better purchase to grind against him.

Olivia felt the pleasure shoot up her spine as he found her clit, as his fingers felt the wetness in her wet folds, as he groaned aloud directly into her ear.

Fuck.

"Spread your legs, Baby," he urged, fingers on her hips. "Up on my back." His lips returned to hers and like another hit of a drug, Olivia locked her ankles on his lower back, her legs spreading under him, just as he wanted.

He rewarded her with another breath taking kiss, then sinful sucked her mounds until she cried in pleasure.

 His fingers crept back between her legs, spreading the wetness she was practically leaking as his finger was sliding a finger into her slowly.

Brain power shut itself down to make more room for bliss.

Withdrawing his finger slowly, the stretch and burn danced up her spine in a painful way that didn't quite register as unpleasant because of the amount of time she last had his touch. When he returned, finger knuckle  deep in her, Olivia moaned long and loud. Again, more she called out for Spencer, as long as he didn't stop. His finger pumped into her, stretching her tight cave.

Twirling his fingers inside her, dipping in and out slowly at first, he built a sensation only he could gift her. A noise slipped from Olivia's lips that sounded like pure pornography. And it just kept coming, Grazing something inside her that just made her wetter, hotter and higher. Olivia's breaths ran short and shallow. Spencer drilled his fingers over the same spot of immense happiness and Olivia felt her body slam tight, all muscles contracting as she cried out her orgasm.

Spencer chuckled and carefully withdrew his fingers, watching her panting beneath him. A smile formed on her sweat beaded face. "Your turn." 

He pulled her close, lips sealing to hers. He wrapped his fingers with her hand again, leading their joint digits around his length Olivia's grip firmed and moved up and down his length.

She didn't need much reminiscing, twisting her hand on him like she remembered how he liked it. He released his grip guidance, recapturing her left breast. A slight size bigger than her right breast, it fit in his hand perfectly and stretched out her nipple for his fingers. His lips sealed over her right nipple, eliciting a trembling moan from Olivia.

Olivia was perfect.

Perfect as she worked him to the pace her loved while she panted her loving purrs in his ear.

Perfect as she kept pumping him as Spencer shot his load onto her stomach, no shyness left between them. He stole her lips from her hooded  gaze and dropped 'o' mouth, tangling with their tongues, once more. 

Her legs pried open, feeling his growth harden against her thigh, as their lips fell apart, leaving little space between them. "You ready, Liv?" Spencer questioned raspily. 

Both of them knowing once they were joined like this, there would be no turning back. 

Her nose nudged his and her legs locked around his waist as her hips began rolling, Olivia's desire apparent. "I want you, Spencer."