Reconnecting On More Levels Pt. 2

Resting his weight on his forearms, Spencer leaned forward until the tip of growyh rested at Olivia's opening. Hazel eyes locked with chocolate orbs, and he slowly pushed into Olivia until his hips met hers, bottoming out inside of her.

Olivia gaped, readily expecting the stretch, blessed with a blissful feel of completion. However, she far from prepared for the overwhelming passions that broke open inside of her. All the of her yearning for the void to be filled became real. The dreamlike reunion with Spencer became real. She was here, in this moment, with the love of her life. They'd been through devastating lies, emotional torment, and endless heartbreak, and came out on top. They'd made it back to each other. Spencer came back to her like she always dreamed he would. 

Olivia heaved a broken breath, tears perching in her eyes. She could see the tears  mirroring in Spencer's eyes as well as he leaned forward, pressing their foreheads together, then kissing her cheekbone, below her eyes.

 Hovering his lips over hers, he vowed, "I love you, Liv."

 His feelings for her affirmed aloud, naked for her to feel and reciprocate.

She nodded gently back. "I love you, Spencer."

Olivia's arms entangled around him, gripping Spencer's shoulders as he guided himself out all the way to the tip, before snapped his hips, thrusting back in.

The moment between the estranged lovers is surreal. After years apart, Spencer wants to freeze the moment, and engrave this feeling into the back of his mind. His senses are engulfed by all that is Olivia. The feeling of her warmth wrapped around him, like a soft blanket comforting a cold soul. Her scent drowning his nostrils as he kissed the inner parts of her neckline, being tickled by the touch of her curly hair. Hearing Liv's soft pants falling from her lips like a heavenly blessing enlightening his mind in time with his rhythmic merger of their bodies. 

She laid underneath him, eyes closed, heart pounding as Spencer slowly moving inside her. He took his time about it, claiming her with long, deep thrusts. Spencer's face buried into the craney of her neck. His lips motioned endlessly against her soft skin, while one of his arms cradled her head. 

With free other hand, he stroked her thigh in smooth motions, from hip to knee. Each time he reached the back of her knee, he pulled it up at the crook, gently persuading her to open herself wider to him, sinking deeper into her, coaxing elicit purrs from Olivia in turn. 

The room was warm, and dark. Only light paving from the sunray leading from his bedroom window cast a soft glow on the bed. 

He never desired for this to end. He only wanted to bury himself deeper into Olivia, wanting 
her to feel as consumed by him as he was by her. He could feel her holding herself back. She, who always speaks her mind. The woman he  always spoke so openly with was holding herself back from him. Understanding of her heistantance, but determined to possess her completely, Spencer encouraged her to give into the sensation.

In his desire to melt into her, he snaked a hand around her hips, lifting them up to
meet his next thrust. He hears Liv gasp at the new shift of angle. 

 Olivia came alive. Ever cell in her body awaken, attuned in the moment, welcoming his decisive flows inside her, guiding the ecstasy building deep in her body.

Spencer set a steady pace, dropping his sweat covered head to the crook of her neck as he pressed his lips into the spot she loved and began praising Olivia. His hips rocking with intention.

"I will never be like this with anyone but you. Only you make me feel this good."

 In.Out.Her hips rocked with his as his grasped guided her motions, keeping their patterns.

"God, I missed you so much, baby." 

Thrust. His fingers found her sensitive bundle.  

"You're so tight, fuck you're so perfect, Liv." 

Thrust. His hips twisted from side to side.

"I don't ever want to stop. We can never stop." 

Olivia brain spiraled out wantonly. "God, Spencer. Just like that. Please don't stop."

She was starting to shatter under him, and as her core began to pulse. Spencer's thrusts became harder, more erratic, as he grunted sensually into her ear.

Rearing up slightly, Spencer changed his weight to one arm, tangling the other between their bodies to rub  incessantly against her clit, pushing Liv overboard.

His eyes zeroed in on the contortions of her expressions as he kept moving, feeling her core grip him over and over again.

"Please, Liv. Please come for me. Let me in, baby. You're so beautiful. You're perfect like this. Come for me, liv." Spencer cooed, wishing for her to cave into the ultimate desire she deserved to obtain. "Just let go." 

It hit Olivia hard, and before she could even think, her orgasm plummeted. Her muscles locked up, spasming euphorically grinding out Spencer's own climax.

With a final whispered, "Olivia ..." Spencer's hips bucked wildly, and he followed her over the cliff, spurted his seed into her core, helping her ride out her wave of pleasure. 

Spencer collapsed against her chest. Olivia didn't know how long they laid there, breathing in and out in tandem, the feeling of love resonating between, palpable in the air. Despite softening inside of her, but for long minutes,Spencer made no attempt to move away, both of them content with their temporary merger. 

Rubbing noses with Spencer, Olivia elicited a playful grumble from him. Both of them knowing that despite Olivia having to leave the city in less a few days, that this was only one shared cultivation of many to come. For now, they would take in the moment and enjoy it.