BlackMail Baby

Glancing out the window of the black Range Rover, chauffeured by his driver, Spencer admired the palm trees and open water view of the Venice beach. Spending years in New York made Spencer miss the open air of California. Smiling, he thought about all the different things he and Olivia might do with Gigi at the beach during their visit. He always wanted to snorkel and swim with the dolphins as a kid. Now he could take his kid to experience it with him. Even the little things like building a sand castle and boogie boarding were on his list of things to do with his ever-growing family. 

His phone chimed in his right hand, alerting him to a new message. 

Did you ghost me at the doctor's appointment? I thought you said you wanted proof that I was truly pregnant we our baby. Anyhow, is this proof enough for you? 

"Fuck," Spencer miffed, hitting the phone screen to his face, irritated by Tanya's stunts, unable to comprehend how he got here

"Fuck," Spencer miffed, hitting the phone screen to his face, irritated by Tanya's stunts, unable to comprehend how he got here. The cameras in his home showed her following him into his room, but his bedroom cameras, never until the next morning after he kicked her out. But he did not have cameras in the privacy of his bedroom so he had no physical evidence that he hadn't slept with her either. He remembered bits and pieces of his night after a few days, but he did not remember the last few minutes before he went to sleep. And while he was certain he never touched Tanya, she was resolute that they slept together. 

-----Flashback-----

"How else would you explain me would you explain me waking up in your bed naked?" He recalled Tanya's frustration a week and a half later when she showed up claiming to be pregnant. 

Spencer, in turn, told her that he wasn't an idiot and that she could've climbed into his bed naked after he fell asleep. He even accused her of undressing him out of whatever clothes he had on that night. 

"You can deny it all you want, but it does not change the fact that I am carrying a baby inside me. How will you explain that to Olivia when you go to L.A.? Will you say I ravaged you, forced your clothes off, and impregnated myself?" Tanya chastised a distraught Spencer. "Even if you tell her you did not touch me, she will not listen to you, Spencer. You hurt her so much during your last breakup, that she will not give you the light of day when she finds out I am carrying your kid. That is too much to ask of a woman, love of your life or not. She won't let you break her like you did last time, and you will not allow yourself to break her heart either." Tanya predicted a gloomy future for Olivia and Spencer. 

"What are you insinuating, Tanya?" Spencer inquired. 

"That you be honest with yourself about how this will play out if you tell Olivia about our baby," Tanya advised. "Instead of telling her about us, and breaking Olivia's heart beyond repair, you should end things with her before she gets too invested in a future you guys no longer have." 

"You cannot be seriously telling me to end things with the mother of my child simply because you think you are carrying my kid? A kid that I am 90% sure isn't mine." Spencer chuckled at her demands. "It's not happening. I do not even know if we even slept together as you said, so I am not blowing up my life until I know for a fact you are having my baby." 

"That is fine, but is Olivia going to sit around and wait to hear the truth with you is what I want to know." Tanya rebuttal, " Because I will risk my baby's life by taking a prenatal test, so you are going to have to wait the next nine months before you get a paternity test. Will Olivia sit around for nine months, waiting to know if she will have to share you with a second family? You and I already know the answer to that question." Tanya concluded, sipping her cup of tea. 

"Why are you doing this?" Spencer questioned roughly, trying to keep his calm inside the public eye of the breakfast diner they were in at the time. 

"I am not doing anything, Spencer. I am simply giving your options." Tanya summed up, enjoying how Spencer was in the same place he allowed Olivia to put her in weeks ago. Backed into a corner with no help.  "Breakup with Olivia, and help me raise our kid. Or, tell Olivia the truth, and lose her and Gracianna for good. Either way works for me really," She persisted, pressing her hand to her flat belly.

"And what if I don't tell Olivia about any of this? Not the other night, or how you might be carrying my kid?" Spencer warned. "Everyone knows about your infatuation with me, so they will not believe you if you say we slept together. I could simply deny the entire everything." He summed up as if the problem were solved.

"I have intimate pictures of us from that night," Tanya revealed her upper hand, "Some of you naked and sleeping with me tangled around you. If you do not end things with Olivia, I will have a friend of mine leak the pictures to the press and announce our unborn baby's existence. I wonder how much hate Olivia will have towards you have finding out you lied to her face and humiliated her in front of her friends and family." Tanya Trump carded a disheveled Spencer. 

She rose from her seat across from Spencer with a satisfied grin, "Breakup with her, or I will make sure she and that little girl want nothing to do with you." 

Spencer shoved her hand away as she tried to caress his face like a predator seducing the prey. She laughed and continued on her way of out the diner. 

-----End Of FlashBack-----

Pulled out of his thoughts by his driver announcing that they arrived at the Air B and B that he leased out for his visit to L.A., Spencer forced a smile on his face before unbuckling his seat belt to climb out of the car. 

"I will get the bags, sir." The driver insisted, as per regular service.

Nodding in response, Spencer closed the passenger seat door, only to almost be knocked over by the small body crashing into his legs.

"Daddy!" Graciann squealed, colliding with her lower half. 

"Hey, beautiful." Spencer greeted cheerfully, leaning over to pick her up off the ground and place her on his hips. 

Strolling down the driveway of the rented house, Olivia smiled at Spencer from a short distance. 

"Hey, baby." She greeted him once she finally reached him, already opening her arms to embrace Spencer. 

Kissing the top of her forehead, Spencer wrapped his free arm around her, giving her an affectionate hug. 

"This house is amazing," Olivia complimented of the Air B and B that his assistant picked out for them. 

"I'm glad you like it." Spencer replied, " I paid for a housekeeper and butler to be here during our stay so that you do not have to lift a finger. The party planner wants to meet at your parent's house, so we can go over last-minute details so you will not have to be concerned about the itinerary on Friday." He added. 

"Wow, so you've got everything planned, huh?" Olivia giggled as they walked up the driveway.

"Yeah, this visit is going to be perfect." Spencer vowed,  "Nothing is going to ruin these next few weeks for us," The double meaning flew right over Olivia's head as she had no idea what trouble brewed for them. 

"Daddy, I'm so excited! Everything is going to be so much fun now that we are all together!" Gigi bounced in his arms, kissing her Dad's cheek as they entered the house. 

"Don't worry, baby girl. I promised you the best birthday, and nothing is going to ruin it for you." Spencer promised, hoping he could fix this mess before it was too late.