Make It Last

Sunlight sprang into Spencer's master bedroom, beaming directly onto a slumbering Olivia. Disturbed by the ray of light, her face distorted, and her nostrils flared as she stirred in her sleep. Laying on her side, tucked safely into Spencer's embrace, she slept with her backside, pressed into his naked chest. One of his arms wrapped around her waist, snuggling her tightly. While his second arm hung above his head on his pillow. One of his legs entangled between Olivia's bare ones since she slept in nothing but one of his oversized shirts. Extending further down the bed, his second leg folded into its own sleeping structure.

Half sleep and half awake, Spencer's body wiggled in response to feeling a sleeping Olivia maneuvering her body around as she unconsciously searched for a cozier position.

The different postion she settled into motioned his iron stiff, morning wood into a new setting, encasing it firmly between Olivia's thighs, pressing against her sex. 

Holy fuck, Spencer thought to himself, feeling her warmth pulsing onto his length.

Olivia mewled, thrusting her hips forward, clearly in the midst of on wonderful dream.

What a fool he'd be to intrude on her moment, Spencer contemplated silently.

Perhaps he should play along and allow his sleeping lover to think he was still asleep so she could give into her desires. After a few moments, Spencer complied, edging her sweet dreams on earnestly.

His free hand began caressing her breasts. Shifting her curls off of her neck, he dragged his tongue and lips along her exposed neckline. Suckling on her shoulder, Spencer enticed a moan from Olivia. Bowing her back, she seemingly invited more of his affections. Olivia's hand went down and pressed Spencer's girth into her inclinedly, wet feminine flesh.

Continuing to provide as much stimulation as he could elsewhere, Spencer's fingers grew eager to touch her. Paving lower until they came into contact with her sweet bundle of nerves, he set about trying to ensure that Olivia received every bit of pleasure he could possibly deliver. There was nothing more pleasurable to Spencer than watching Olivia's body arch in release before dissolving in his arms.

Still entrapped by his one arm aimlessly, Spencer thought it, a shame to waver now. Rolling Olivia forward, so that she leaned toward her front, he wiggled his arm under her to fondle anything within reach. With his fingers massaging her clit, his morning wood stimulated the adjacent, in her lower territory.

His hand fondled her breasts, and his mouth sought out every sensitive spot on her neck and shoulders, trailing lovebites in his wake. It wasn't long before Olivia gasped and moaned Spencer's name. Feeling her stiffen and softly cry out, as her fluids drenched his member, Spencer thrusted enthusiastically once again, angling his cock for maximum friction. Making so much noise at this point, he feared his voice might carry.

It was such a victorious feeling, rubbing his hard member against Olivia's most intimate flesh. When she adjusted one leg forward, increasing the snugness between her legs, Spencer came with so much force that he planted his mouth against her neck to hold back his vigorous howling.

After taking a moment to recover, Spencer  rolled Olivia over to face him. His brown eyes scanned her quivering body, while one of his hands traced her form. Her dreams had the curly haired, brunette locked in, much to his surprise. The sight of his seed spilled onto her thighs and sex, awakened a primal discorse to possess her entirely.