Chapter 1

Samantha's POV

"She's Here!!"

As I walked into the school hallway, a voice rang out. However, I paid no attention to the commotion as I was engrossed in texting my best friend, Avery. Avery and I have been close since our sophomore year, and we're always been together along with our friend Jessy. However, Jessy was nowhere to be found at the moment. She probably found some amusement with one of her toys, as she often does. She has a playful reputation.

"Where are you?!!" I asked Avery, feeling uneasy with all the attention focused on me. Being the center of everyone's gaze, I could discern a mixture of admiration, envy, lust, and... fear in their eyes.

Some people appeared to be afraid of me, reluctant to approach me, as if they believed that anyone who dared to mock or harm me would mysteriously vanish without a trace. There were rumors circulating, suggesting that I paid individuals to kidnap those who crossed me. However, the truth is that I don't have much money to spare, which is why I work long hours into the night. Others even went so far as to claim that I was some kind of monstrous creature, devouring human bodies. Hell I'm only eating pussycat.. kidding ^^

Hell I'm virgin since birth

My phone vibrated, indicating that there's a text message.

"I'm going to be late. Dad is scolding me againnnn." Avery texted back with an angry emoji, a mischievous smirk formed on my face as I entered our designated room and sat at the back, hoping not to gain too much attention as I often does.

We had a bit of fun last night at the bar where I work. I made her drink quite a lot, and she couldn't refuse as a punishment for what she had done to me during our last sleepover. We had watched some horror movies, and she thought it would be amusing to prank me by wearing a white curtain and scaring the living hell out of me. I swear, I nearly fainted from the shock.

Avery has a low tolerance for alcohol, and she tends to get quite wild when she's drunk. She's definitely going to regret it today. Uncle Tony will surely kick her ass.

Now guys, let me introduce you to my crazy best friends, Jessica, or Jessy for short. She's quite the playgirl, always having a new "toy" whenever we see her, whether it's a boy or a girl. I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually gets her comeuppance from one of her conquests.

On the other hand, Avery may seem sweet, but don't be fooled, she can be quite a handful too. She's a high per person and likes to party every chance she have as if she couldn't live without it. She's the group clown, she always makes us laugh with her jokes or try to make fun of us in a good way. Both of their families are known in our place because they're rich and has a lot of different businesses.

While I may consider myself an introverted individual who values solitude and inner peace, I am determined to achieve success in life. I dedicate my time to studying, as I believe it is crucial for securing a bright future. My aspirations include obtaining a fulfilling job and providing for my Auntie's needs, as she has graciously supported me throughout my journey.

Furthermore, I am grateful for my loyal Best friends who have always stood by my side, despite our differing backgrounds. Unlike them, who seem to possess everything they desire, I come from a more humble background. However, it is precisely these differences that make our friendship special, as I know I can always rely on them for support and comfort when I need it.

However, there are still suitors pursuing me, which is quite irritating because I am not currently interested in any romantic involvement. My main focus right now is my studies, as it is crucial for my future success. While others may engage in romantic relationships, I am committed to preserving my virginity for someone deserving of it. I prioritize my academic pursuits above all else.