Chapter 10

Samantha's POV

"Hit it!"

Everyone at the field were shouting and cheering for their stonemen while watching the game intently.

I wasn't supposed to be here, I was planning to spend my vacant in the library but unfortunately I bumped into the Carl guy and he asked me if I could watch his game which I politely agreed because his not a dick in the first place so maybe this is the least I can do for what he'd done for me last time.

It had been a couple of weeks ago since that incident happened but we never had the time to go out together which I'm glad about.

I learned that he's in the baseball team which is cool for me because I love watching that on tv. I really want to join the softball club when I was only Sophomore but I have no guts to socialize with others. Besides I just might hit my head with the bat.

"Wooh Carl hit me baby!" I cringe at what the blonde girl beside me said. Gosh so wild girl?

"What's with the face beautiful?" A voice said with a teasing tone. I look at my right to see a raven haired girl looking at me with amusement. She looks a year younger than me.

"What?"

"You like the boy that the blondie mentioned?" why does she have so many questions?

"Oh so you really do" she chuckle like she found something funny at what she said.

"No I don't"

"Then what's with the frown?"

"Isn't it a bit cringy to say something like that?" I guess I don't have a choice but to talk to this stranger.

"Every girl would say that without a shame to get laid" I can see her eyes glistening while talking. Is talking to someone she doesn't know makes her happy?

"Stop that you look like a creep" I rolled my eyes at her silly face.

She's about to say something when the phone in her pocket begun to vibrate.

"Oh.. my sister is calling... see you around" she said before walking away and out of my sight.

Why do I always feel something so odd with some certain people that I never met before? The urge to be set free was so strong. Like I were attached to them. Like the woman at the cafe. Maybe Olivia as well? I can't clarify it.

Well speaking of Olivia

Something was off with her when they visited the club last Tuesday night. I can feel some dark aura radiating from her while she's looking somewhere I don't know. And she was gripping the glass tightly that it almost break.

It doesn't seemed like she was enjoying the night and the band that were performing. Speaking of them, something's off with them as well. I don't know what makes me think like this but my mind was sure of it.

Was I so observative? I almost noticed everything.

I just didn't notice the one that Olivia was looking at at the counter bar. They had a long staring contest. I just didn't see clearly the face of that woman because the light is dim in that part.

"Sam!" My thoughts were interrupted as I hear Avery' voice. I averted my gaze at her to find her running towards me.

"Hey what's up?

"J-jessy" she sounded so worried while gaining her breath.

"What's with Jess?" I walk beside her and pull her out of the field.

"She got into fight with some guy" she said as she pull me towards the infirmary.

As we enter the room I see Jessica sitting on the bed with a band aid in her nose.