Chapter 6

Samantha's POV

I woked up the next morning because of the sunlit that partially hitting my face. I roam my eyes around the room only to see that I'm the only one in here, maybe they're downstairs already. I slightly stretch my body to see my phone screen on the bedside table. It's already 8:17, I did sleep a lot. I usually woke up two hours earlier from now. Well it's already midnight when I fell asleep last night so that's why. I decided to do my morning routine before I head out.

I saw a door to my left so I walked towards it and  opened it. And as I expected, it's a bathroom but I did not expect that it would be this big, it's almost the size of my room.. Oh rich people

I immediately get my clot--

Wait

I don't have clothes with me.

I mentally growned. If only I knew that we'll stay the night here, I would have bring clothes with me. But unfortunately I'm no girl scout so I'm not prepared.

I guess I don't have a choice but to borrow clothes from Olivia. This is embarrassing, after what  happened last night I'm sure she won't care if I walk half-nake here in her house.

I sniff myself. I'm not that stinky but I really need to have a shower now. This dress is from last night's party, that I sneak out from.

I need Avery now.

I went outside the room to find Avery. She'll help me with the clothes.

My eyes got amazed because of the portraits that are hanging on the walls. I was busy last night that I had no time to admire Olivia's place. I hadn't notice this looking so latest editions paintings, probably because I'm too occupied with elsewhere.

She has many collections of different arts such as Vincent Da Vinci's and Beethoven's compositions and other artists that are less familiar with me. I bet those furnitures are much expensive than my life.

I'm about to turn to the right corner, when I heard a weird noises coming from one of the rooms to my left side. I stop infront of it for a second and the noises vanish. I just shook it off and is about to move forward again but suddenly it return with much louder and aggressive sounds.

I got alarm because there might be something bad happening behind the close door. So I didn't think twice and I opened it. Only to expose a horrifying scene before my eyes that I wouldn't thought I'll beseen quite unexpectedly.

When the things that are happening infront of me sink into my mind. I immediately covered my precious eyes with my shaky hands to prevent it from seeing any further, the berimed view that destroys every teenagers mind.

How dare them to freaking fucking do that in here?

Nina's underneath Jessica while they're both half-naked. A-nd Jessy's licking h-her...

I close my eyes emphatically.

Gross.

Oh my precious eyes, that are now stained with evilness.

"Liking the view?" I heard Jessy's voice said mockingly.

"Oh my Gosh Jessica Irene MacFin, how could you?" I said dramatically, still covering my eyes that are no saint anymore.

I just heard them chuckled.

Those idiots.

"You are just in time kid. Come sit and watch us do the work." Jess said obviously contracting her laugh.