Chapter 5

Samantha's POV

I walked out of the door still puzzled. My head might explode anytime soon by now. Who really is she? Does she just want to look so mysterious that's why she's acting like that?

Or there's really something about her? That no one else wants to find out.

Grr I don't trust her.

Maybe I should keep an eye on her?

Suddenly the cold air puff, waking back my consciousness from my inner thoughts.

I was about to get back down when I heard a humming voice in the distance. I can't help but to follow where the voice is coming from, there is something about it that's so luring.. as if the voice really wants me to go where it is therein.

The voiced carried me to a veranda. I pull the curtains aside and head outside. It's chilly out here with the heavy breeze. I just hug myself to lessen the coldness.

I can't hear the voice anymore, maybe I'm just hallucinating again.

Sigh.

I gaze at my surroundings, the trees are peacefully swaying in a rhythm. The sky is filled with stars, brightening somehow the world that are shrouded with darkness. I closed my eyes and feel the night, I savor the fresh air and exhaled.

This is far from the city, I wish to live a life like this with Auntie. I like the peacefulness of my ambience. It's calming me down and lessening my worries, as if it knows my agonises.

And almost all night at the city, there are the clouds that are covering the sky, not wanting for me to see the stars that are shining brightly. The stars that I want to reach out because everytime I see them, I felt like it's my safety, watching me and enlightening the right path for me to see.

It might be unfair knowing that all of the people inside of this house have their own titles and can prove anything without them even trying, except me. But I know God has a reason for all of this to happen. I know he believes that I can stand the challenges that he's throwing into my way. I know he has a much bigger plan for me.

I just need to wait until it's my turn.

I stand here for half an hour, still not wanting to get back inside. Until I suddenly felt the coldness leaving my body, though it is still puffy.

I gasp when I realized that someone's hugging me from behind. It feels so bizarre, I'm sensing a spark spreading inside of me, filling me. Fuck, what is happening?

I'm about to remove the arms that are coaled around my waist but it just tightened even more making me gasp because of the sudden feeling rushing through my spine.

"H-hands off"

"Shh it's just me my love" said by a woman's voice that made my knees weaken.

"Relax I won't hurt you" she said with her deep voice that gave me goosebumps. I just breathe shakily calming my disploding stomach. I can feel something down there like... is that what they call butterflies?

There's this sudden pull that I feel between the two of us. How can she make me feel this way?

I lean my head on her shoulder not minding if she's a stranger. I felt safe in her arms without me knowing why.

"S-stop sniffing me" I can feel my face getting reddish. She just laughed at what I've said.

God what is she doing to me??

"You smells good" she said putting her chin on my shoulder

I want to turn around to see her but she's hugging me real tight.