Chapter 3

Samantha's POV

It's been a week since I saw those pair of eyes, but still it's lingering in my mind. It's just so bizarre seeing gray eyes with gold layer, and glowing? It's insane. What really is that? Yea I'm sure that it's a pair of eyes but Hell I swear even if I search for that kind of eyes in this world for years I wouldn't find one. It's crazy, really.. what on Earth is that creature? any animals don't have that kind of eyes.

Is Prof Jeff really right? That there are more living creatures here in this world that is different and not just a normal people?...

"Sam?"

There are so many questions that are evolving in my head. Yet I don't have any answer for even one of them.

"Sam?"

Where do I start? Maybe I should start from the library. Then later on is--

"Hey!!!" I got startled when a booming voice shouted. I searched for my heart and thankfully it's still there. I looked at the culprit and glared at her.

"You're spacing out again" Jessy said before rolling her eyes.

"Yeah we'll get used to it if you don't stop that" Aves said while eating hungrily like it's the most yummy food she ever tasted. Hell it's just a burrito.

"I'm just thingking about something"  I said before sipping on my juice.

"Yeah you always say that this past few days honey. Is there a problem? You're acting like that since the day we go to your working place. Financial problems hmm? You know you can stay at my place any time you want" Olivia said looking at me flirtatiously.

"No it's not like that, I'm just curious about something"

"You won't get an answer if you don't ask for it" Nina said while reading her book.

She's quite silent and serious, she's always busy with her phone or reading book when she's with us. I'm surprised Jessy picked her, she's just more into a wilder person sometimes.

"Nuh nevermind, just eat guys don't mind me I just have my own world sometimes."

We're here at the cafeteria having our lunch when suddenly....

"Hey hey hey look who's here no other than the famous Samantha Raxwell" Rex said while grinning at me widely with his minions behind him. Grr this guy is so irritating I wish to rip his freaking lip to wipe that annoying grin.

He's my old suitor but when I turned him down he just suddenly became one of my bullies. I just ignores him thingking that he can't accept being rejected. He's brave enough to insult me despite the humours that are spreading.

"Hey to you too Renz" I said boringly that makes him frown.

"It's Rex" he said emphasizing his name.

"Oh yeah Reg, sup?" I said that makes my companions chuckle.

"Are you making fun of me loser?" he said while gritting his teeth.

"Oh says the one who got busted" Jess said that makes our friends laugh. I just smirked at him to annoy him even more.

"You fucking dyke!!!"

What he said makes everyone stopped from laughing. And the other student's attention are on us now too.

"W-what did you just called me?" Jess said looking at Rex while gritting her teeth and her hands are forming into a fist.

"Oh no" Aves whispered knowing what is about to come.

I stood up before anything else could happen. I tried to calm Jess but she's still looking at Rex intently and I think she's imagining the things that she wants to do with the guy over there.