Chapter 15

Samantha's POV

"We're not gonna argue about the same thing men. Can't you fucking understand a single thing?" I stand behind my friends as they push away the boys from the Viper band.

We're at my workplace at the moment and are about to go home when this guy blocks our way. They're asking for my number since my two friends busted them already and I haven't said anything yet because they wouldn't allow me to.

I noticed this last night that they were keeping an eye on us. Like predators that are extracting a time to attack.

"She's the one our boss is asking for" Some guy pushed Jessy by the shoulder which made me frown. Why are they so hard-headed?

"Get the hell out of the way morons. We already told you that we don't allow her to date any of your faces so back the hell off" Avery tried to push them away again but they seemed to be strong because they didn't even budge.

"You're not her parents to decide about that sweety"

"You're not neither"

"We are her friends so we can decide whatever the fuck we want. And before you can ask permission from her Auntie, you should cross us first" Avery said with a challenging tone that made the guys chuckle.

I'm getting impatient as the time goes by. It's almost one in the morning and still, they're arguing about this shit.

"Guys can you please-

Before I could finish what I was about to say, someone pulled me by my arm. His grip is too harsh making me yelp.

"Gotcha" I looked up only to find a muscular guy. I guess he's the leader of the band. Red-haired green eyes with that annoying grin plastered on his face that I wanted to wipe so badly.

I tried to pull my arm but he's just tightening his grip on it making me growl in pain. I tried to punch him using my left hand but before it hit his face, he immediately caught it with his free hand before pulling me even more to him making our torso touch each other.

"Fucking, what do you want from me?" I tried to fight back but he was too strong making it harder for me to move.

His grin became even more wider making my knees quiver because of how creepy it looks like.

"You. I want you" he said the most disgusting thing I ever heard in my entire life. I couldn't take being near this guy, I might puke any minute from now.

"Hey let her go!!" Jessy exclaimed when she saw the guy holding me.

"What if I don't-

I heard the guy scream in pain as his grip around my arms loosened.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Olivia's voice came into my ears as she said those words through gritted teeth. I only realized that she was behind the guy while digging her nails into his shoulder making him whimper.

How come she's here? After almost a month of not being around. She doesn't even go to school making us worried. Even Nina was keeping her distance.

I felt someone pull me by my waist returning me to my senses. "Are you okay?" that voice.

I looked up only to see Raquel with a worried expression. She's here.. after she disappeared two days ago.. she's here.

I felt my heart stopped from beating so fast. I hugged her as I felt my breathing come back to its normal pace. I feel relief.

"W-We're sorry.. w-we didn't know that she's your girl" I heard the guy beg as Olivia continually kicked his torso that was lying on the ground. I looked at the other guys and they were already beaten up by Nina and the girls.