Marinette's Life

"Marinettttteeeeeee, wake up you're going to be late for the first day of school" Tikki shouted. Marinette woke up shocked and looked at the clock, she only had 10 minutes to get herself ready, she rushed and ran downstairs, her mother and father greeted her, she greeted back and picked the bag that was at the table near the kitchen and said goodbye, as she ran fast to the school and saw that the gates were closing she ran as fast as she could and finally passed before the gates closed.

She ran to the classroom and stopped at the door opening it quietly and saw that Adrien has no seat partner and tried to talk to Alya, "Alya why doesn't Adrien have a seat partner, if no one's going to sit next to him I will" Alya stopped her. "Girl someone else is going to sit there" Alya said, "Huh?" Marinette looked confused.

Ms.Bustier clapped her hands which caught the attention of the class and Marinette, She then called someone outside the door and Lila came in to come over, "Class, let's welcome Lila again now that she's back from Achu and is staying for the next 4 years with us, Lila you can sit with Adrien", Lila thanked Ms. Bustier, "But Ms.Bustier where am i gonna sit then?!", "Marinette you can sit at the back row over there" she pointed at the very last seat at the end of the class where there is a window beside the seat, "But!" Mari interjected, "OK class go back to your seats so we can start the class" Ms.Bustier said which left Marinette with no other choice but to sit at the back.

Lila goes to Marinette at the back first while Ms. Bustier excused herself to get something. "MariTrash, you really think you can get rid of me easily" Lie-la whispered to Marinette as she walked over to Marinette. "Ohh how Great, 4 years with your lying mouth, Lie-la" Marinette said in a whispering tone and angry voice. "Hi too!, Marinette" Lila said while walking away smiling and sitting next to Adrien.

Ms.Bustier entered the classroom again and started the class, Marinette saw Lila blabbing to Adrien while Ms.Bustier was teaching and didn't even say something. Marinette just couldn't ignore it and called Ms.Bustier and told her what happened "Ohh, I'm sorry I was just excited to be you guys again that I couldn't stop talking" Lila said while tears fell down her face, everyone looked at Marinette and gave her a disappointing look, while, some of them tried to calm Lila down.

That was the first time they looked at her with that expression, But from that day everything changed. Lila started to make lies about Marinette tripping her and bullying her in the bathroom, before going to school, and even outside the school, which she didn't do because she was busy and late everytime.

2 years and 10 months passed by just like that, and everyone changed after that 2 years and 10 months, they believed Lila over Marinette and even Adrien told her to go to picked the 'Highroad' because everyone will eventually know that Lila was lying and it will be revealed sooner and later, but that broke Marinette, Adrien knew that she was lying and didn't even say something about it. Marinette tried to talk to Adrien once more but was interrupted by Lila and the others.

"Adrien, why are you with that liar and bully" Alya said to Adrien in a angry voice and glared at Marinette, the others questioned him too while, glaring at Marinette with Disappointment, Anger, Dislike, Disgust, and many more. Marinette was hurt and ran away from them as she heard Lila chuckled.

Hi Readers, that's all for now, I will post 2-3 days later and if not the maximum is 5 days because I'm busy for reviewing and taking exams And doing projects that has deadlines.

And if this fanfiction has grammar issues please don't mind or judged I'm just a new writer after all. I will make time for this fanfic too maybe 1 hour a day won't hurt me and my brain taking too much and finally explode to pieces.

JOKE!, Well that's just for now
Until next time...

OCTOBER 19 2023