Back to Hel- err... I meant School

Marinette and her friends said goodbye to each other and now she and Felix were walking down the street taking a short walk before he takes her back home.

"Are you sure of your decision, Miss Dupain-Cheng?"

He briefly asked standing next to her.

"Yes......and besides it's time to face them, sooner than later".

She replied smiling slightly looking up at the stars that came out an hour ago.

The gust of the wind... footsteps of people walking past them... laughter... and the trees swaying was all that was heard while they walk.

Fingers slightly brushing to each other, red stained cheeks, and them glancing every now and then, saying no words, but conveying to their eyes alone that they wanted to hold to each other's hand.

Slowly they entertwined their hands, gasp from the blushing girl, and a low smile from the boy, holding her now was making him happy more than ever.

No words were said, Felix said goodbye after they reached her home and immediately left but in his eyes, Marinette saw that he wanted to say something but never did........

The night passed both teenagers smiled in their sleep thinking about what happened earlier that night......

......................The next day...

Early in the morning Marinette no longer woke up late, and got ready to go to school.

After she left her home, she ate and said good bye to her parents, saying that she will be alright and her friends will be there to protect her.

Tom and Sabine reluctantly said goodbye to their Daughter, eyes full of worries and hands that won't let go were done before allowing her to go to school.

...........

Marinette walked into the school sensing many eyes that were locked into her.

'I guess it's back to Hel- err... I meant school'

Murmurings of other students in the school were all she heard before she was standing infront of her classroom door.

'Breathe in'

'Breathe out'

'Breathe in'

'Breathe out'

After taking deep breaths she opened the door, scanning the room she can see, Chloe, Nino, Juleka, and Nathaniel.

Smiling and waving at her.

No other person was in the room except for them making a new seating.

              Nathaniel.            Chloe, Marinette
Juleka                                 Nino

They changed their seats to take care of Marinette more making her happy.

Students were heard to come inside their classroom making all of them tense and slowly the Liar and her dogs were entering the room.

The Liar saw Marinette's face making her stop laughing and making up stories.

Her dogs saw this and looked up to see what Lie-la was seeing.

There they saw Marinette looking down at them.

Lie-la and Alya trembled in fear of being caught by what they did.

'I thought that Alya made her gone forever! Worthless! What if she told everyone in the school what happened!'

The Liars thoughts were plastered on her face.

Alya paled at the sight of her former ex-best friend.

'Why is she here?! I made sure that I stabbed her deep and beat her up until she can't breath anymore!!!'

(Clack,Clack,Clack)

Miss Bustier's heels were heard to come inside the room.

Making them all sat down.

"I have great new to share to you class, it seems that Marinette had recovered from her sickness and will be joining and catching up with us starting today."

'Sickness???' this was everyone's thoughts.

It seems that Marinette made her parents not tell about the accident and told them to disguise it as a sickness.

"And another good news, we will have another student joining us today!"

All the eyes were on door that was slowly opening.

Blond hair, and deep green emerald eyes, a grey long sleeved shirt and a black vest, black necktie, black pants and black shoes, a hair slicked back and a poker face person with a silver ring in his hands.

Started walking towards Miss Bustier in the center.

"Meet Felix"

Miss Bustier smiled happily and made a movement to make Felix introduce himself.

"Felix Graham de Vanily, I'm here to study finance and architecture,.........That's all"

(I really don't know what Felix is interested in studying but here it is, randomly picked those)