Felix

Alya, Lila POV

"Girl, don't worry about it, i promise that Bitch is gone now so you can relax and enjoy life more". Alya said to Lila who has been grinding her nails in her teeth.

"But Alya, I'm worried about her even if she's not such a good person she didn't have to go away like that" Lie-la replied to her with a kind smile and worried tone, (I almost gagged while writing this)

"Aren't you the most kindest person in the whole entire universe, you're even kind to that Bitch who Bullies you every time, but she's gone now so no one will bully you now ever again" Alya said as she hugged her, without knowing that Lie-la was smiling behind her back.

Marinette POV

"My head hurts, and my stomach feel pain now and then" Marinette replied to the nurse that was checking on her.

"OK, I will give you anesthesia for now and will check on you later" The nurse gaved her anesthesia and then walked away

Marinette was all alone in the room, when she saw Tikki flying out inside her bag.

"Marinetttttteeeeeee, Thank God you're okay, I thought I was going to lose you" Tikki flied to Marinette while crying and hugged her face

"It's okay Tikki, but you know that what you did was wrong right" Marinette looked at Tikki a little scared and anxious.

"Sorry Marinette but I didn't have any choice, if I can save you I will do anything not because you're ladybug my holder, because you're my friend and I promised to myself that I will protect you no matter what happens" Tikki said to Marinette with confidence.

"Tikkiiii!!!" Marinette teared up. Hugging her Kwammi.

That alone tired her and slowly fell asleep with Tikki.

????? POV

"Son your cousin did something bad again and much more worse, when will he even stop" ??? said to her son, while shaking her head.

"Don't worry Mother, he will get what he deserves and I'll make sure off that" ??? said to his mother.

??? got up from his seat and picked up his suit to hugged his mother.

"I'll visit Dupain-cheng in the hospital Mother" ??? got ready.

"Make sure to say HI for me" his mother added

??? walked down the stairs and looked at his mother waving bye to her.

??? got inside his car and told the driver to go to ×××××××××× Hospital.

"Sir, we're here" the driver said.

??? got out of the car and started to make way to the information desk to ask where Marinette Dupain-cheng was, the woman told him that it was on ×××××× in the 11th floor.

??? walked inside the elevator and pushed the 11th sign button and waited.

° DING °

??? got out and looked for room ××××××, after he found it he stopped in the front door, fixed his tie and knocked on the door.

Someone answered and told his to come in, He opened the door and his eyes widened when a girl who looked so pale was on the floor, bleeding in the hand, and glass was shattered in the floor beside her.

Marinette POV
(Flashback)

I got up and looked for water, seeing the water was a little further in the table, I tried to get up from the bed, I reached for the glass of water but it was still out of reach, I tried one more time but fell down the bed, and the glass smashed to small pieces, i cleaned the glasses and hurt myself in the process, then a minute or two later, someone knocked on the door, I answered them go in.

(Present)

"Miss Dupain-cheng, I must advise you to not move a muscle" ??? walked to Marinette and then lift her up like she was a feather.

"FELIX!?? w-wait, i'm fine" Marinette looked like she was a tomato.

Felix moved her into a wheelchair and then left her there feeling embarrassed, he picked up the little pieces of glass that was on the floor until there was no more left.

He throwed the glasses that was secured with a handkerchief so that the glass won't injure someone.

He made way to Marinette that was still blushing and a little grin was made in his lips, a second later the grin faded and his face was poker again.

Felix's POV

'She still hasn't changed at all' he thought as she looked at her.

"Miss Dupain-cheng are you okay now?" he asked.

"I'm alright Felix, the doctor explained that the stabbed wound wasn't that deep and my head is already starting to heal so may be in a couple of weeks I'll be released." She smiled.

Felix's eyes softened a little, he walked closer to the girl and hold her hand as he bend down in his knees looking up to her.

"Thank God" he looked down.

Marinette looked at him.

She chuckled and put her other hand in his head stroking his blond hair.

Felix didn't mind her touching him, so he relaxed his head a bit and looked up to her a minute later.

"You really are still the same as ever" he said.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" she replied.

Marinette reached out and putted her hand in Felix cheeks and smiled.

"Felix, Thanks for everything".

Sorry short chapter, but I promise the next one will be long and good.

Thanks for some comments and votes everyone.

I'll explain what happened to Mari and Felix in the next chapter.

Questions of some readers in their heads.

°°
Where are Luka, Kagami, Nino, Chloe and the others?
-Planning things as explained before this chapter

°°
Why is Tom and Sabine not visiting Mari?
-....................... I'll explain after this chapter

°°
Is Mari really okay?
-Yup she is PHYSICALLY.

°°
What will happen to Plagg?
-Don't worry I got it handled.

°°
When will the next chapter arrive???
-Maybe next week or less.

Alright that's it

Until next time

November 26 2023

1:20 am