Broke Up

Marinette entered the bakery and quickly ran up to her room, her parents noticed and asked what's wrong but Marinette said nothing and cried in her bed, her parents became worried and decided to contact someone.

Marinette cried and cried in her pillow but then someone entered her room even though they didn't asked for permission, "Crying won't help, Dudenette" she looked and noticed it was Nino, "Why are you even here?" She asked, and Nino said that he and Alya broke up today, she was shocked and asked why. Then Nino started explaining.

Earlier that day.

Nino walks to the classroom and greeted Adrien, then Alya, he then saw Lila crying and minutes later Marinette came in a hurry she was late again he thinked, and then Lila started crying loudly and then walks in front of Marinette. "Marinette how could you, I was just trying to be nice and greeting you earlier, but you teared my necklace in my neck and started stepping on it" she then threw an odd neclace and cried more loudly.

"Mari, why did you do that Lila was just trying to be nice and greeted you?, but what did you do!!, you destroyed her precious necklace, it was even gifted to her by Prince Ali, As he's sign of liking to her!!!" Alya shouted while Glaring with hatred intensely.

"OK, First, I didn't do it, Second, Why in the freaking mother heavens would I do that for, I didn't even know that she had such an horrible taste of picking necklacess just for lying, Third, Don't you ever freaking hell call me MARI when you aren't even my F-R-I-E-N-D, Cesaire" Alya looked shocked and angry then started blabbering things like "If you just didn't hate Precious LILA then none of this happened" or "If you weren't only here then the world would be in peace". Alya blabbering more but Marinette didn't listen to her and walked away leaving Alya Glaring And Angry.

Then the HIGHROAD accident happened.

After that, Nino tried to talk to Alya about Marinette and after Alya heard her name she started blabbering about the bad things that Marinette didn't do to Lila and then she asked Nino why does he want to talk about her, "I think this should stop Alya you and Marinette were Bestfriends before Lila got back from Achu, remember?" But Alya didn't listen and started an argument about maybe he didn't like her at all and liked Marinette because Lila told her that she saw him talking and hugging her everytime she was alone, but Nino explained that they were friends and they always do that even when they were kids, Alya didn't listen and started Blabbering more and more until Nino had enough of her and said "We should Break Up Alya it's for the best" and left Alya with a speechless face.

Back to the present.

Marinette was shocked and comforted Nino while he was trembling trying not to cry, she know that he loved her deeply, and said that everything will be alright.

Timeskip because I will review for tests especially MATH

Nino calmed down and thanked Marinette for comforting him and all.
Sabine called Nino and said that his parents were waiting for him to come home, Later Nino left and said Goodbye. Marinette waved while Nino walked away, she thought 'Why would Alya do such a stupid thing' then went straight to bed.

A Bonus for my first 11 readers
Also some of my chapters may contain swear words from now on
7:57 pm
TILL NEXT TIME
OCTOBER 19 2023