Just Saying The Truth

"Marinetttttteeeeeee, wake up another day at school" Tikki shouted Marinette woke up quickly this time remembering what happened yesterday "You mean another day at Hell, Tikki" Marinette said while standing up "Well, that true but quick you're going to be late!" Marinette didn't rush herself this day for school.

Why? Well i wonder too

She goes down from her room and saw that Her parents were busy, she called out to them and they quickly rushed to her. "Marinette, what's wrong Sweetie?!" Sabine said while looking with worried eyes, "Mom, can I not go to school today?" Marinette said with a wondering sound, the couple looked at each other and agreed "You can, Hun" said by Tom. After they said that Marinette goes up to her room and fell asleep.

Meanwhile at Collège Françoise Dupont.

Ms.Bustier checked the attendance and didn't call Marinette the students wondered and asked why Marinette is not in class today
"Marinette is excused for the day because she is not feeling well" Ms.Bustier answered to their questions.

Lila gnawed her teeth and clenched her hand, while Marinette woked up and saw that Her parents left her some food at the table and leaved a letter saying that they were out to buy some things. Marinette sighed and picked the food in front of her and ate it then went straight to her room she sit down in her bed and called Tikki out and the other kwammis.

The kwammis swarmed to her and asked "What's wrong Marinette", "Are you sick", "Did something happen", "Is it Lila Again", Marinette then said "It's nothing guys, I'm just tired and needed rest, so I took a break and tomorrow I will be alright again" the kwammis looked worried and Marinette chuckled "Come here" the Kwammis hugged Marinette and they chatted many things and eventually they got sleepy while eating and talking with Marinette and then they slept and eventually so did Marinette.

The next day.

"Hey Mari" Nino said while seeing Marinette entering the classroom, I waved back at him and saw the Liar and her dogs walking straight to me, "Marinette did you tripped Lila in the hallways earlier" Alya came raging with hatred and shouted in my face once I entered the classroom
"No Cesaire and please I wish I did" Some of my classmates looked shocked "Marinette what are you doing" Nino whispered shouted "What? I'm just saying the truth, and Lie-la don't even think of crying your eyes out and whinning, it's literally freaking annoying" I said with no emotion straight to Lilas face she looked embarrassed and red.

Ms.Bustier entered the class and then started the lesson and for once Lila didn't say anything Thank God, as class ended, Lie-la and her dogs circled around me and then asked me to come to the back of the school, I was threatened and I'm sure they were planning something and Why would I even listen to them, after i finished cleaning my table i immediately packed my bag and went straight home.

30 minutes later

As i was drawing in my sketchbook suddenly my phone vibrated many times and I checked, it was them the Liar and her loyal dogs. They were texting nonstop so I just shut down my phone so I don't here anymore vibration and notifications.

Suddenly an Akuma Alert sounded, I immediately stand up and called Tikki, "Tikki spots on" after I changed to ladybug I jumped out of the bakery and used my yoyo to rush where the Akuma is, and meeting Chat Noir who was looking for the Akuma.

"Hahahaha, I am Glacier, Ladybug & Chat Noir Give your miraculous to me". And as always we defeated the Akuma after purifying the butterfly we said goodbyes to each other and i detransformed in the balcony, "Tikki spots off" after that I quickly goed to bed and slept.

Sorry guys I really made many skips this time well that's because I wanted to release chapters early because for the next ten day I will literally be busy because of exams and projects, programs, activities, clubs, and manyyyyyyyy more.
UNTIL NEXT TIME..........

5:22 Pm
OCTOBER 20 2023