Friends Flashbacks

After Chloe pulled Marinette our from the classroom.

They ran out of the school while laughing and stopped when they can't run anymore. They wanted to rest and breathe some air so they walked to the park and there they seated on a bench.

"Hahahaha, that was so much fun" Marinette looked at Chloe while laughing, "I know right, it was just like the time when became close and then being friends for real" Chloe said while reminiscing the past.

Flashback

Lila cried so loud in the bathroom and then people started watching them. "Marinette why did you pour dirty water on me" Lie-la started crying more louder and people started swarming the bathroom, even their classmates looked what happened. "What are you saying I didn't do anything like that, I just hold the bucket because you asked me to fetch it" Marinette explained, Alya pushed herself in the crowd and then entered the scene she looked at the situation and then assumed Marinette did it because of what the scene looked like in her eyes,    "Mari, why did you do this?" Alya questioned her while putting Lie-la's head in her chest to calm her down but Lie-la just cried more to make the situation worse and smirked.

Marinette saw this and quickly got angry at her, "Alya she is doing this intentionally, she even smirked at me!", Marinette said and Alya went to confirm it but Lie-la changed her face immediately. Alya saw nothing and looked at Marinette with Disappointment, she got up with Lie-la on and then started walking away.

Marinette was left speechless and then started sobbing with her head down, People started murmuring, looking at her with glaring eyes.

Someone pushed the crowd away and then taked-off their jacket and tossed it to Marinette's head, Marinette felt something in her head and then saw something yellow it was a yellow jacket and then saw two legs, looking up slowly, she saw a girl with a ponytail and was blond.

"Chloe?" Marinette asked while looking at her back, "What Dupain-cheng?!" She said in an annoyed tone but with a little hint of care.

"What are you doing here?" She asked nervously "Nothing, I just wanted to go to the bathroom, that's all, but you were so dirty so i tossed my jacket to you" she said while glaring at the murmuring people "What are you looking at!?" She hissed at them and they started to dissipate quickly, Chloe locked the door and then looked at Marinette, "It's okay to cry now" she said with a caring voice and looking at her with genuine gentle eyes, Marinette started crying slowly and then hold Chloe in a hug position, "I didn't do it!, I didn't do anything!, I promise!, why don't they believe me?, why does Alya not believe me!!?" She said while crying in Chloe's shoulder.

Chloe in the other hand didn't know what to do, because it was the first time she ever did something like this, she tried to get Marinette off her to tell her off but Marinette pulled her back and hugged her more tighter, she couldn’t get her off so she just let her be, Marinette started saying things like "I didn't do anything to her!", "She's lying!", "Alya doesn't even believe me anymore because of her!", and so on.

After she calmed down she noticed that Chloe's shoulder was damp with her tears so much, she quickly pushed her away but Chloe pulled her back and hugged her, this made Marinette confused and happy at the same time.

As Chloe slowly pushed her away, Marinette looked at her, with amusement and smile at her. Chloe realized what she had done and started blushing that she became a red tomato, Marinette laughed when she saw this.

Later.

Chloe sent her home with her jacket, still with Marinette.
Tom and Sabine quickly rushed to Marinette and saw that she was dirty and asked her of she was alright, Marinette calmed them down and said that she was alright and was saved by Chloe when she needed help. Tom and Sabine walked closer to Chloe and to her surprise they hugged her and said Thank you, Chloe was frozen on spot and said it was nothing, she just did what she had to do when Marinette needed help.

Soon after they let her go and Thanked Chloe again, Chloe got in her car and drived away.

Meanwhile

Marinette was showering and thinked about what happened, she got out of the bathroom and dressed quickly to her pajamas and talked to Tikki and the kwammis, "Everyone, I think Chloe deserves a second chance" the kwammis looked surprised and asked questions, "And why would that be, Marinette" Tikki asked and the other Kwammis nodded in agreement, "You see" Marinette then said what happened earlier that day, "So that's what happened and I thinked that she deserved a second chance to make things right again". The Kwammis looked at each other and said in agreement, "We agree, but if she fail this time, there's no more chance for her" Marinette looked satisfied and the Thanked them.
Then she yawned and then said Goodnight to them. They said Goodnight too and then entered the House that Marinette made for them and slept too.

Morning

As usual, Marinette was late and had Tikki to wake her up even if she can wake up by herself, she ranned quickly to the school and entered the classroom and saw that Her classmates was crowding over Chloe, and Adrien was just looking, they were saying mean things to her that they didn't even hear her entering the classroom because they were so loud and focused on Chloe.

Marinette then heard Alya said something that made her angry and then made her join the conversation, "Why are you helping Mari, Chloe?, Did you think that if you saved that bully you will get to have us be friend, Well don't dream even dream of it, You were the one who started it, you bullied Marinette so much that I think she will not even forgive you and give you a second chance to redeem yourself". Alya blabbered more, and more mean things to her. This made Chloe sad and lowered her head.

But then, Marinette pushed the crowed away and then hugged Chloe, "Alya, no, Cesaire, First, can you not blabber, Second, don't you decide what I will do with Chloe, and mind your own business with Lie-la, Third of all, Don't you ever, ever think that I will forget what you and everyone to me and just forgive you for what you all done to me, and Lastly, I already forgive Chloe". Marinette said that straight to their faces, it made everyone shocked and speechless, Suddenly, Marinette grabbed Chloe's hand and dragged her out of school and then rested in a near park.

"Hahahaha, I told them off!" Marinette said while laughing and out of breath, "You did..." Chloe replied breathless too. After they both catched their breaths they looked at each other.

"Hey, Did you really mean that?", Chloe asked with a worried tone.

"What?"

"That you forgaved me?"

"Yeah, I thought about what you did, and decided to give you another chance to redeem yourself and become a good person"

Chloe was frozen from what she said, Marinette smiled at her to make her realize that what she said is true, Chloe smiled back at her,

Hello Readers, :]
I'm back once again.
So I'm updating this today
Because it's the only time
I can give, before not uploading again for the next three days!!! ,<
School was the reason for not uploading. :[
God, how much, i have so many things to do.  :)
Welp that's all for today

Wait

ANNOUNCEMENT 📢

Sorry readers, i just realized that Felix was still not in the picture yet, But don't worry you will see him after 5 more chapters before how they will met.

Again, I apologize

Okay, that's the end
TILL NEXT TIME

1351 WORDS
OCTOBER 26 2023
3:14