Secrets Out

After we got back we all looked at each other and nodded.
Each one of us go to our own seats and then payed no attention to each other. I looked outside the window and stared at blue sky as the room filled slowly.

Ms.Bustier entered and started the lesson, Alya was confused and asked where Lie-la was and Ms.Bustier said that she was excused, because she was not feeling well. After I heard that, I smiled happily and then hummed satisfied, knowing that i will not hear her utter anything that is not true again, Alya heard me but I did not mind then I returned looking outside the window, the lesson finished fast. I packed my things and started to walk away but, Alya stopped me and said, "Meet me in the back alley, outside the school". She walked away and I looked at her confused, but agreed to it anyway.

Later: After Class
Marinette POV

I walked to the back alley and then looked for Alya, I can't find her so I tried to go away but then.......

Something hit me.

"Ouch!!!", I touched my head and saw that it was bleeding.
I looked around and saw Lila, Alya, and my other former friends.

"A-Alya you d-didn't have to do th-that" she started whimpering.

"Girl you don't have to worry, we're just teaching this MONSTER where she belongs and you don't have to do anything just watch" Alya looked at me and started hitting me more in different ways with her bat.

'It hurts' I thought. I tried to ease the pain but everytime she hits me I hear her laughing and the others started kicking me too. I curled like a ball trying to protect Tikki in my bag.

"It hurts, please stop!" I mumbled quietly, They didn't stop and started hitting me more while saying things to me.

I tried to get up in a sitting position and put my hands in my ears.

I tried to get away, but Alya pulled my hair and then pushed me in a corner then I saw her pulled something out of her pocket

"Alya you wouldn't do it right?!!" I asked scared

"YES, I will this is for everything you did to Lila" Alya rushed to me, And then stabbed me THREE times in the stomach.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed. Alya panicked and ran away with the others.

They left quickly and I looked at my surroundings and saw Lila and Adrien both stared at me and then smirked at my state before running with the others.

I tried to call for help but.......... slowly I blacked out.........???

Tikki Pov

What's happening, why is Marinette so squirmy and noisy.

I peeked a little in the hole of the bag and then saw What's happening.

Alya and the others were beating Marinette, while Lila and Adrien was just staring at her.

"Marinette No!!!" I tried to get out but she curled into a ball and then shut the bag more.

"Marinette!" I cried out. "No stop!, let me out!" I said to her but she didn't listen and curled much more.

"Stop, please stop!" I heard her mumbled quietly, but they didn't stop and started hitting her more.

Marinette tried to sit down and blocked her ears.

Giving me time to open the bag a little.

But Alya grabbed her hair and pushed her into a corner and pulled something out of her pocket, I saw something shiny.

'Is t-that a K-knife?!!' I thought

Then Alya stabbed her THREE times.

"Nooooooo!!!" I screamed.

They ran away, I saw Lila and Adrien stared and smirked at my holder.

After a few minutes I unlocked the bag and saw Marinette passed out but there's no one around. She was losing so much blood in her stomach and head.

"What do I do?!!" I asked my self.

"There's no other choice now" I left Marinette and looked around place,  I quicky saw Chloe and Nino with Kagami and Luka talking, I thinked a few seconds and then made way to them.

Chloe, Nino, Kagami, Luka POV

C - Chloe
N - Nino
K - Kagami
L - Luka
T - Tikki

"Ridiculous, Utterly Ridiculous, why is Ari late and I mean so LATE"-C

"Maybe she's just doing something or lost"-N

"No, she's the like that even if she's late she's never this LATE..."-K

"I agree..."-L

"Uhh, Dudes look at that!"-N

We were just talking but then saw something red in the sky coming straight at us.

"Help, Please help!!!"-T

"Wait aren't you a Kwammi???" The 4 said together.

"Yes, I am a kwammi, please help me, no help my holder!"-T

The 4 looked at each other and nodded.

"Lead the way"-C

Hey Guys, Sorry for the late update.
I'm just having a hard time right now and I did something wrong
So basically I shut down everything (all) and I mean by that no internet, Wi-Fi, social connection, and locked myself up for a week in my room, without talking to anyone.

But I'm getting better now

That all I will continue writing now, everywhere I guess or less.

See you later

November 20 2023
5:15 pm