CHLOE!?

ANNOUNCEMENT 📢
Hi Readers so I need to announce something.
I will changed the personalities of some charactes in this fanfiction and will be WARNING ⚠ this fanfict may contain curse words, bullying, and many more

Ok back to the story

The next day.

POV Marinette

I just woke up early without Tikki waking me up, I checked what time is it, it was still early I still have 3 hours till school starts, so I just sit down at my bed and tried to prepare what I will wear at school, I remembered that Chloe sent me many clothing and accessories from New York but never tried them on, I looked at the clothes and picked one to put on.

Marinette's clothes for the Day.

There was still an hour left after Marinette did everything to get ready after she got dressed she came downstairs and greeted her parents, picked a bag with goods and said goodbye

POV Marinette

There is still time left, I entered the classroom and was the first one to arrive, I sit in the last row, no one was still entering the classroom so I grabbed my Sketchbook for my bag and started drawing with little inspiration and motivation, "When will I finally get out of this hellhole" I mumbled, then without noticing I saw a shadow on my left side, it was Nino who seated beside me, "I wonder too Dudenette" I was embarrassed knowing that he heard my mumble, I greeted him and we talked, some of our classmates quietly filled the classroom while we were talking then suddenly someone opened the door and shouted, "MariTrash, How Dare You!" Alya shouted loudly while Glaring at Marinette with hatred in her eyes, the eyes of everyone suddenly looked and stared at me, like I was the center or attention but I didn't bother looking at them and just draw.

Alya was furious and started walking towards me, as I was drawing Alya pulled my hair that i spent an hour of doing, she pulled me and pushed me and started Blabbering about Lila again, "MariTrash, why did you do that to Lila, She was just being nice and tried to give you a hug and YOU pushed her down the stairs, What the HELL is your problem, Are you out of your mind Lila might DIED because of what you did!!!" She rambled and I couldn't care less, when she saw me not paying attention she just yelled louder and louder. Something in my head just snapped and I can't take it anymore.

"CESAIRE, STOP YELLING, WHAT HAPPENED TO LILA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND I COULDN'T EVEN CARE LESS WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, MISS TABLOID WRITTER, I WAS HERE MUCH MORE EARLIER THAN ALL OF YOU!!!, AND YOU KNOW, I TRIED TALK TO ALL OF YOU AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRIED TO HEAR ME OUT, BUT WELL NONE OF THAT MATTERS NOW, I WILL SAY THIS JUST ONCE, ALYA CESAIRE, YELL AT ME AGAIN, AND I WILL GIVE YOU A REAL REASON TO SCREAM!!!".

I shouted at Alya straight to her face with so much anger that has filled my heart and when I finished I huffed so hard and looked at them and just noticed that Adrien and Lila was at their backs and was speechless.
Alya couldn't speak anymore and was shocked to hear me scream and loss my temper, Lila tried to speak but I was much more faster than her mouth.

"LILA ROSSI, SAY ONE MORE DAMN THING FROM YOUR LYING DIRTY MOUTH, AND I WILL PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL GAG THAT MOUTH OF YOURS WITH ACID AND SLICE YOUR TONGUE MYSELF" Lila couldn't speak anymore and grabbed Alya's hands and walks away. Then I heard someone clapping with so much bravado, I was finding where the clapping came from and saw someone at the door, I was shocked and quickly burst to tears, I quicky stand up and runned at them.

"CHLOE!?, what are you doing here, I thought you were in New York with your mother?!" I asked while holding her shoulders her. She pushed me away and gave me a handkerchief, I wiped my tears of joy and smiled at her, "Ari, you did a great job at telling them off, I'm proud of you, But first where is my hugs" I smiled and quickly hugged her tight and then let go, we were smiling at each other, but happiness don't last long as they say, Alya and Lie-la also the other dogs walked in front of us and was shocked to to me And Chloe being nice to each other.

Before they could even speak to us, Ms.Bustier entered the room and we dispatched to our own seats, I let go of Chloe's hands and smiled at her, Ms.Bustier then announced that Chloe is back from New York and will stay with us again, I was so happy and was smiling so much while looking at Chloe. Ms.Bustier asked her to sit next to Sabrina but she refused and asked if she could seat next to me, "Of course" Ms.Bustier said and started teaching us but I felt that someone was staring at me, I looked and saw Sabrina, Alya, and Lie-la looking at us like we were in a circus and we were the freaks.

Later that Day
Lunch

"Chloe, why didn't you say to me that you were coming back to Paris I wanted to get you from the airport myself" I said while we were walking to the bakery to get some Pastries and eat, "Then what's the surprise then for, I wanted to surprise you" she said while munching a crossaint, We walked together back to room and talked also laughed about the stories that we both shared to each other.

We were back to the classroom and saw that Lie-la was there Witcher dogs blabbering things again, we then overhead one of her lies, "Did you know that i saved Jagged Stone's cat the other day while it was stuck in a tree" we then looked at Lie-la and started chuckling about what she said then Her dogs hear us and started walking towards us,
"Why are you laughing" Alix said with her hands in her hips, "Did Lila say anything funny" Kim then asked, we were bursting tears while laughing so hard and calmed down, "Lila, you should pick more good lies that are hard to prove, I might die from laughing if you say more".
I said while laughing again, "Ridiculous, Utterly Ridiculous, Lie-la your lies is as fake as yourself" Chloe said after she calmed me down, everyone looked at Lie-la and looked with questioning eyes, "Did I say anything wrong Marinette, Chloe?" She asked while smiling, "Didn't you know that Jagged Stone is allergic to furs, and he doesn't own a cat he owns a crocodile or reptile" I said while smiling at her face.

She flinched and then opened her mouth, "Ohh I'm sorry I think my illness acted up again" she said with tears running down her cheek, "Look you made her cry again, you are such bully Marinette" Alya said while looking at me. "Ohh please, you are such a bad actor Lie-la" Chloe said while looking at her fingers and swaying her hair. I chucked and Chloe winked at me. Chloe grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the classroom.

Hi guys I just wanted to say to those who already read this and messaged me thanks for everything, I became more motivated to make more chapters for this fanfiction and make time for it as well.

This will be the last early chapter because I will be busy now :(

Well it's nice to see that someone is reading this

Then Until Next Time
OCTOBER 21 2023
5:58 pm