Box?

Kagami was Infront of Marinette's house.

She opened the door and was met with a smell of food and pastries.

"KAGAMI" Marinette shouted

Kagami smiled and walked towards her

"Im sorry for being late Marinette, and here, my mother wanted to give this to you"

She handed the Box to Marinette.

"Do you know what's inside this?"

Kagami smirked and looked at her with a smile

"You'll know later~"

They both went inside and talked to their friends.

............

The party lasted for a couple of hours and the gang hit it off with some music and games.

They all came to Marinette's room and sat on the floor making a form of a circle.

"Soo~ who wants to play Truth or Dare!"
Chloe excited suggested to the gang.

They all both said "I do!"

And played.

"I'm first! Luka Truth or Dare!?"

"Truth"

"So Luka~" *Chloe looked at him with a smirk* "I kept noticing that you and kagami kept looking at each other~ Do you have a crush on Kagami?~"

He blushes at the question while glancing at Kagami and decided to give up when he saw everyone's smirk.

"Yes" He answered and instantly covered his face with both hands blushing furiously.

Kagami on the otherhand was shocked and staring at him and also blushing.

The others smiled and thought "Mutual~"

"Cough, Cough, cough........ Next Nino, Truth or Dare?" Luka collected himself.

"Dare!"

"I Dare you to................do a dance Infront of Chloe!" Luka smirks getting back at Chloe for earlier.

"Luka!" The blonde shouted.

"Ok....I don't mind"

Nino stand up and danced Infront of Chloe in a funny way making all the people in the party laugh.

"Phutttttttttt Cough!, cough!, Cough!" Chloe choked on the juice she was drinking and kept coughing annoyed from Luka and Nino.

Nino danced......... 'greatly' .......Infront of Chloe and the gang the laughter lasted for 10 minutes as the they had tears on their eyes.

"Kagami's Next......Kagami Truth or Dare" Nino smirked planning something.

"Truth.....no, Dare"

"Dare it is!..........I want you to.........go to the person you like and kiss them on the cheek and say that you like them!" He said smiling and smirking to the brim.

Kagami became frozen like a rock and composed herself, slowly walking to Luka and gently kissed him on the cheek, cupping their face and whispers to his ears "I Like You, Luka" and got back to her seat.

Marinette and the others whistled to them and kept chanting their name especially Nino because his ship has sailed!

"You two will thank me later for this" He pointed to Luka and Kagami.

The two people kept blushing and looking away from each other embarrassed from what they did earlier.

"Chloe Truth or Dare" Kagami spoke trying to sound not embarrassed.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to...........slap the person you have a bit of a crush in this room 10 times gently and say something to them"

Chloe looked at Kagami angrily and huffed, she stood up and go Infront of Nino and slapped him in the face 10 times before stopping and kissing his kinda bruised cheeks and winked at him and said "Cute~"

"Chloe! I gently not hardly, and what's with the kiss!" Kagami complained.

"A reward~" She replied.

Nino touched his cheeks and looked at Chloe simpingly.

"Mari~ your the last one Truth or Dare!"

"Dare! No Truth! No Dare, I meant Truth ahh Dare!" Marinette kept changing every second.

"What are you going to pick!" Chloe annoyed by the changing grunted.

"Dare!"

"Dare it is, I dare you to...........call your crush and tell him I love you and hang up immediately!"

The others gave a thumbs up at Chloe and smirked.

"Well I....................................Forget it".

Marinette gave up trying to come up with an excuse, when she saw her friends looking at her with 'I know who it is~' eyes.

She took off her phone from her jacket and dialed a certain number that immediately picked up.

"Yes?" The other person on the phone answered.

"Hey, Nice night and weather!!! I just wanted to say!!! I Love you! Bye!!!"

She hanged her phone quickly and blushed hard.

Her friends smirked and said "I wonder who it is~"

"Shut up guys already know who I like"

They whistled and look away from Marinette's gaze.

........

It was midnight and her friends was picked up by their parents and drivers after saying "Bye and See you Tomorrow" to Marinette and "Thank you" to her parents.

"Marinette you've got some great friends" Her mom Sabine said while cleaning the plates.

"Yeah I'm lucky I have them" she smiled.

The Cheng-Dupain family cleaned up their house and rested in their own rooms after.

Marinette remembered the box Kagami brought earlier and wanted to open it so she took the box to her bed and sat down opening it.