Plagg

"Felix thanks for everything"

..........................................................................................................................

Felix and I talked for hours, but sadly he had to go home.

He got up from the floor and then looked at me.

"Marinette Dupain-cheng, I must go now, but I'll be back My Dear"

He said to me whilst he kiss my hand.

I blushed at the end of his words.

He waved his hand and closed the door.

'My Dear' the words was on my mind for a long time......

Timeskip brought to you by Adrien's Blindness

Adrien POV

"Why won't Milady answer my calls Plagg" Adrien asked his kwammi.

Plagg looked at him and didn't say a word.

"And why aren't you talking to me?"

"I don't know, maybe YOU DID SOMETHING WRONGGGG!!!" Plagg shouted at him furiously.

"What do you mean I did something wrong?!"

"Ohh you're acting clueless now! Did you forget the things you did to Marinette, with your snake girlfriend and your brainwashed friends"

Before Adrien could even say a word Plagg beat him to it

"You know what I don't even know why I stayed and waited for you to make the right decision for so long, but nothing even happened. Adrien you disappointed me, bear this in your tiny mind, I wish I haven't met you and I wish you suffer from what you did, with those bastards that hurted Marinette!!!".

Plagg looked at him with Disappointment and Anger.

Adrien noticed that Plagg tooked his miraculous from him as he finished speaking.

"Plagg what are you doing?!!"

"Suffer Adrien, I won't ever forgive you!"

Plagg took off leaving Adrien crying.

"Why...., why., why?!! I didn't do anything wrong?!!" Adrien shouted remembering what his kwammi said to him.

Plagg POV

"I'm an idiot thinking that Adrien will change"

Plagg was flying throught the air to go to his sugarcube and to Marinette, as he was in front of the hopital he felt something. Plagg knows this feeling, it was when someone is worthy of him, Plagg looked down below him and saw a boy that looked like Adrien talking to a phone he remembered his former holders cousin.

"Felix Graham de Vanily........, someone is finally worthy of me".

He muttered as he looked at the boy.

'Must get to Sugarcube and Marinette first and tell them' he thought and entered the hospital.

Tikki POV

"Sugarcube!!!"

"Plagg why are you here?!!"

"I left Adrien......... I thought that he will change, I tried to convince him but he won't listen, I left my holder and there is no more Chat Noir"

"Plagg....."

"We must tell Marinette now, she must know who Chat Noir is"

"I agree"