Weapons

Marinette remembered the box Kagami brought earlier and wanted to open it so she took the box to her bed and sat down opening it.

In the box there is a fan, a hair pin and a expandable baton?

'What would I need this for?' she thought.

After she got all of the items out of the box she saw a black envelope.

She opened the envelope and there was a letter and a bracelet.

She read the letter.

Dear Dupain-Cheng,

I hope these items will help you and protect you, All this items is for Self Defense. Bring them with you at all times. The Bracelet is paired with four more bracelets, press the center and help will be with you.

                                                        -Tsurugi

She smiled and took a look at the items.

A red and black fan when opened looks normal but if you took of the upper of the fan, it will reveal a pointed sharp tip.

A sharp Chinese hairpin that is beautiful but deadly.

And an extendable red baton.

'I Love it!' she thought.

She examined the bracelet and took great notice in it's appearance.

It looked antique and has a dragon design that sorounded the fat circle in the center which she thought that it was the one that will call for help when pressed as stated in the letter.

She put all of the things in her bedside table and prepared to go to bed.

..................The next day...

She woke up a little earlier than she thought and proceeded her day after she got freshed up and go downstairs to see her parents working busily taking orders and handing freshly baked pastries.

"Good morning" she greeted to her parents.

Tom and Sabine looked at their daughter and greeted aswell.

"Good morning" Tom greeted as he took the orders of the customers.

"Good morning, the breakfast is in the table" Sabine greeted while she gave the customers pastries.

"Ok" Marinette sat down in the living room and ate her breakfast peacefully.

After she finished eating breakfast she immediately got back to her room and brought the other Kwammis foods and snacks.

She contacted her friends and made plans with them to go to an amusement park this afternoon to hang out and talk about something.

All her friends agreed but before they hanged up Marinette asked if she could bring Felix with her.

And they all agreed saying "The More The Merrier" but Marinette knew that they just wanted to tease her with him later.

She could hear them chuckling and imagine them wiggle their eyebrows as she denied that it was just a normal hang out between friends.

Which they said "Whatever let's you sleep at night Marinette".

The call ended as they said their goodbyes and prepared to meet up later in five hours.

In the time Marinette had she just chatted with the Kwammis and talked to them about a plan she will do after a few days.

..................At the Park...

Marinette and Felix came together after she called him and asked him to meet up .

Felix agreed almost instantly and picked her up in her doorsteps.

They waited for the others to come as they waited in the entrance of the amusement park.

Little by Little all the friends were there after waiting for one another and they entered the amusement park and had lots of fun.

Spending time with her friends made Marinette happy more than she could imagine.

She was thankful for them for believing her and staying friends with her.

After a long day of fun, trying rides and eating delicious foods, they settled down in Chloe's hotel owned by her father.

........................At the Hotel...

They layed and sat down making themselves comfortable.

Luka sitting on the ground.
Nino on the couch.
Kagami on the bed.
Felix standing reading a magazine.
While Chloe and Marinette layed down facing them with their hands on their cheeks.

"I wanna tell you guys something....." Marinette brought up.

They looked at her with anticipation.

"I will continue on studying on Francois Dupont".

One word was the only thing that could be said to their reaction right now and that is: Shocked.

Wide eyes and gaped mouths could be seen in their faces.

Giggles could be heard throughout the room, giggles of a beautiful tune, Marinette's giggles made their hearts warm.

They looked at each other talking in their eyes that said "We will protect her at all cost".

After the decision has been made they supported Marinette in whatever she wants to do and decided to be with her in the trials that she will take.