Discharged

"Miss Dupain-Cheng your health has improved greatly, you may be discharged this day, if you have any problems just call us by pressing that button over there" The nurse pointed the button besides the bed and walked out the room.

"Finally I'm getting discharged" she stretched her body and dialled a number in her phone.

"Hey, it's me I'm getting discharged today, can you come over later?"

.......

"That's great, I'll see you later then"

She hanged up and looked at the mirror, slowly lifting her hospital gown a little she traced the stitches in her side.

"They really are not gonna change for the good"

She thought about the time before everything changed, before Lie-la came into their lives.

'That days were such great, all of us didn't know what will happen, we were carefree and even like family to each other, but as they say "Not every good thing stays the same".

She sighed and tidy up her clothes.

"Lila Rossi, just you wait, Karma's a bitch after all" she smirked and then looked at herself once more.

"I need to change myself, for the better".

Marinette heard a knock on her door and told to whoever is behind the door to come in.

"Hey honey, were here to take you home"

"Hey mom, I'm ready"

"Let's go now, we prepared many food in the house, a little celebration for you getting discharged"

"Thanks dad"

"You can invite your friends for the celebration"

"I will mom, I love you both so much"

The family hugged each other made their way back into their home.

...............

"Thanks for inviting us Ari"

"No problem Chloe, you guys are my friends, and you all had helped me a lot"

"Here Marinette, Flowers for you getting discharged"

Luka shyly handed a bouquet of flowers to Marinette

"Thanks Luka"

She smiled happily

"Dudenette, make sure to take care of yourself more, ok?"

Nino placed a hand on Marinette's shoulder wearing a worried look.

"I will Nino, I promise"

Marinette hugged Nino and patted his back

"By the way, where's Ami?"

"Ohh, Gami said that she cannot come today, she has plans to do"

Chloe answered the question while eating macarons.

"That's fine, She must be doing something important"

Marinette being Marinette smiled and offered food to the others, without knowing a single thing the four had planned for her.

Nino, Luka and Chloe looked at each other while wearing a smirk in their faces, before returning to eat Marinette's offered food.

Meanwhile....

"Kagami the papers are ready"

The woman handed Kagami a set of paper in a folder.

"Thank you Mother"

Kagami accepted the folder and bowed a little to show her appreciation.

"There's no need, just take care of your friend and if you need anything else just say it to me"

Kagami smiled a little bit after hearing her mother's words.

"Before going, say HI for me to your friend and don't forget to give her my package"

The mother added.

"Of course Mother, I will go now"

Kagami bowed before she left with a package in hand.