New Heroes

"Felix Graham de Vanily, I'm here to study finance and architecture,.........That's all"

The Teacher, students and particularly Marinette just stared at him before applauding awkwardly.

Ms. Bustier coughed and then looked for a seat for Felix.

"Felix, you can seat next to Nino"

She pointed.

"Nino, can you raise up your hand"

Nino did as she asked.

Felix walked towards Nino glancing at his cowardly cousin and the liar before sitting down at his seat next to the window.

Marinette was above him and was directly looking at his head.

She looked at Chloe eyeing her whether she knew about this or not.

Which Chloe mouthed No.

The class began and they all listened to the teacher except Mari who was glancing at Felix every second being distracted by his beautiful golden strands of hair.

Chloe noticed it and budged her elbow.

"Ari, you should stop staring at Felix like that, you don't want him to have a hole on his head, do you?"

Chloe whispered as she smirked.

Marinette quickly blushed at her words and gave her a glare that doesn't even do much because of her flushed face.

"Chloe!"

She whisper shouted, looking around if anyone saw her flushed face or heard her friend which she saw the two boys below their seat looking at her and Chloe.

"Is something wrong Dudette?" Nino asked while looking at her flushed face before glancing at Chloe who was smirking at him.

"Nothings wrong Cutie~" Chloe whispered to Nino while looking at him with a smile.

Nino immediately blushed at her pet calling at him and looked away trying to focus back to the teacher who knows nothing about what's happening at the back.

Marinette at the other hand was being stared by Felix who was directly looking at her eyes, she stared back and got lost at his dark emerald eyes.

"Beautiful..." She whispered quietly.

But it seemed that Felix heard her and was about to say something when.

[BOOM]

"AKUMA!!!" The students outside shouted.

Ms. Bustier immediately calmed them down and asked them to stay here while she inform the principal and other teachers.

Marinette panicked and immediately excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Chloe looked at Nino and excused themselves aswell.

Which Felix thought was weird so he excused himself to check on them.

The others couldn't talk back because they all rushed out quickly.

Marinette hid at the girls locker room and changed to Ladybug immediately and saw Nino and Chloe just outside the locker.

She panicked not knowing what to do and decided to trust herself and her friends to keep her secret hidden.

She got out of the locker and was stared by Nino and Chloe.

"Ohh! Hey People of Paris!" She laughed awkwardly.

"Ari don't hide it anymore we know it's you behind the mask" Chloe interjected.

"You guys knew?!" Marinette panicked.

"Yup a long time ago" Nino chuckled.

Marinette remembered that Tikki said to her that her Kwammis showed herself to save her and connected it.

"Ever since the accident... Now I know" She rubbed the back if her neck.

The two nodded.

"Since you guys know and didn't tell it to others I trust you guys... Thank you, And for that I want give you my whole trust" Marinette took out the bee and turtle miraculous out from her small purse and reached out both of her hand Infront of them.

"Chloe Bourgeois and Nino Lahiffe, I trust you to take care of this miraculous and become it's permanent owner, by my side you will protect Paris whenever danger comes"

Both of them looked at her and took the miraculous from her hand.

"We will Ladybug" They both said at the same time.

"It's time to introduce New Heroes to Paris" Marinette smiled.

"You two should change your looks and your names"

They both nodded and transformed.

"Pollen, Buzz on!"
"Wayzz, Shell on!"

Unknown to them that Felix was behind the door ever since Chloe and Nino entered the room.