Past/New Friends

Chloe smiled back at her.

Marinette wanted to forget all the bad things that happened today and make new memories in another place, but she knows that she can't do that, not when she needs to save Paris and it's people from Hawkmoth. She got lost in her thoughts and didn't hear Chloe saying her name,

A few seconds later,

"Marinette, Marinette, Are you okay?" Chloe said with a worried face.

"Yeah?, Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts just now..."

"Well, did you hear what I said"

"Hmmmm?..."

"That I want us to be, umm, to be, f-fr-frien-FRIENDS!!!" Chloe shouted with a blush on her face.

Marinette was very happy and excited to make new friends especially Chloe.

"YES, Let's be Friends, I would really like it"

Chloe was smiling so much that it reaches her ears. Marinette also smiled at her.

After that, they head home since it was getting late, Marinette wanted to walk home alone since Chloe's ride has already arrived, but Chloe insisted to take her home, Chloe was so stubborn so Marinette gaved in to her.

Minutes later

Chloe dropped Marinette off in the front of her house and left.
Marinette entered the bakery and found that her parents were waiting for her to come home, when they saw her entering her parents hugged her, they were worried that maybe something happened to her since she never comes home that late, Marinette assured them that nothing happened and told them that Chloe sent her home and they became good friends today after hanging out. Tom and Sabine were both shocked but were proud that she gained a new friend. They both wondered why Alya hasn't been coming to the bakery anymore, Marinette stayed quiet and said that she was tired, she said Goodnight to her parents and ranned upstairs. Tom and Sabine was wondering what happened with her and Alya but just ignored it since Marinette didn't want to talk about it.

Marinette POV

I hate this, i kept lying and not saying anything that happened to my Parents, I'm sleepy so I should go to bed now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡

Next day

Tikki didn't have to wake Marinette anymore in the mornings because since the Highroad accident, she now always woke up early by herself,
"Tikki, Everyone", she called, "Whats the matter Marinette?" Tikki questioned while rubbing her eyes. "It's time to eat now" Marinette handed them their own preferred foods then tried to prepare what she will wear today. How about a new look she thought.

MARI'S CLOTHES