Eruri (Erwin x Levi)

When you go on YouTube and THAT happens to you like, "Bitch really." -_-

See now, if Levi does turn out to be gay because they've never said so and I'm going off of what I've seen here, then I would want him to  be with Erwin. I can see where this comes from after I watched ACWNR (A choice with no Regrets), because Levi said in the end that he puts his trust in Erwin and nowadays he's his most loyal subordinate. So...I wouldn't mind it. I can't say though that I ship it, because I don't really read any of its fanfics and participate in this ship at all. I'm just over here like...maybe/maybe not.

Though after having to look at fanart for this ship, I may start shipping it.

UPDATE ON 1/10/2016

As of now in case you were wondering I do ship this and am writing a fanfic about it actually, but I realized that I hadn't put much defense behind my reasoning and I thought I should come back and do that.

Firstly, Erwin and Levi are actually close in age and experience. Both of them know what it's like to have your friends die right in front of you, both of them know of and believe in the importance of the Scouting Regiment and its cause, and both are willing to lay their lives down and make sacrifices to achieve that. With Erwin's mind and Levi's strength and combine both of their determination and power of will, they make up an amazing power couple, don'tcha think? The point is, they can understand each other and they have good communication.

Secondly, Levi trusts Erwin wholeheartedly as shown in the following picture taken from the manga:

However, I am completely aware that neither of them have shown their full secrets to each other, but it's not like they don't trust each other because of that; if I had to guess why they're not completely honest, it'd be because they don't want th...

However, I am completely aware that neither of them have shown their full secrets to each other, but it's not like they don't trust each other because of that; if I had to guess why they're not completely honest, it'd be because they don't want the other's opinion of them to change. Perhaps Erwin's afraid to tell Levi that he practically killed his dad and Levi's scared to tell Erwin that he's not afraid to kill someone, because they would see each other as . . . people. If Levi needs someone to put his trust in, it's better for it to be someone who isn't human and can do no wrong. If Erwin wants Levi to trust him, then he needs to not let his mistakes show. We don't want soldiers losing faith in Erwin, now do we?

So all in all, they trust each other.

Thirdly, their canon moments happen a lot! Levi talks about Erwin a lot when he's not there and he's usually talking about how great he is or how good he is at thinking

Thirdly, their canon moments happen a lot! Levi talks about Erwin a lot when he's not there and he's usually talking about how great he is or how good he is at thinking. Maybe he's doing Erwin a solid and handing out propaganda to support Erwin, or even better he believes it too.

So if anything, Levi might admire Erwin a lot, but Erwin still feels guilty about fooling or lying to any of his friends:

Erwin feels really guilty for that. He's not a heartless bastard and I have no idea where anyone's  getting that from. He's forced to do so for the sake of humanity because if he hadn't, do you think they'd've had any progress from the days that Shadis was still in command?

Sorry. It looks as if this has been turning into a defense of Erwin Smith.

http://ephieshine.tumblr.com/post/118421576554/why-do-you-or-really-anybody-ship-eruri-i