Twelve x Lisa {Zankyou no Terror + MAJOR SPOILERS FOR ZNT}

Two words: hell yes.

I admire both their characters so much I really think this would've worked if y'know--

--certain things hadn't've happened. *cries (but no seriously I didn't expect to cry over this series and I did)*

Lisa is such a strong person and she wants to be stronger so she can aid Twelve and Nine in their mission, but she was worried for nothing all along because she actually fulfilled it subconsciously by just being there. All they wanted was for someone to acknowledge their existence and she did. Lisa acknowledged it 100%. Plus, you really can't blame me. This was pretty much canon throughout the entire thing.

Twelve commented how Lisa sounded like an unordinary color (Was it yellow?).

Twelve went out of his way to save her and betrayed Nine in doing so.

Twelve went out of his way to make sure that Lisa didn't feel any guilt

Really all this confirms is Twelve's feelings towards Lisa and Lisa -- I mean, come on, sweetie -- probably liked him back.

I don't know whether to talk about Twelve in the present or past tense ._.

Those're my reasons.

So, to repeat, hell yes I ship this.

(Just as a side note, before I finished watching this anime, I saw a photo from it near the end with a body laying on the ground. I didn't get a close look at it but I assumed it was Lisa's dead body. When it was actually Twelve who died and not Lisa, I went ballistic and upset because WHY THE F WOULD YOU DO THAT. C'MON. But, y'know, that could've just been me. I thought she was gonna die in the end and she didn't so that was actually a much bigger surprise than Twelve and Nine dying.)

OH HEY

I HAVE A ZNT FANFIC IDEA. TELL ME IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN READING IT. Thanks ;)