Yuno Gasai x Yukkiteru [Mirrai Nikki]

HELL

NO

NEVER

I have never approved of them. Never. I personally think that Yukki is extremely stupid, dull, and needs other people to do his dirty work for him, but y'know that's just my opinion on his character. There was some extremely slight character development with him which was frustrating as a viewer to see him continue to be the same weak individual. He couldn't own up to his actions of killing people and therefore just killed some more people.

Thanks, Yukki. I'm sure your friends liked you, too.

I have no idea how the hell he fell for Yuno. How the hell do you fall for Yuno in the first place? Yuno is SCARY WITH A CAPITAL S. Whenever she's "cute and adorable", that's a bad sign because she's plotting something. I've never really felt anything towards Yuno besides uncomfortable whenever she's on screen. I've never felt bad for her. There was no pity in watching her stuck in a cage. Her parents didn't deserve to die, that's for sure, and I admire that she wanted her family to work, but never did I feel pity once she just started killing absolutely everyone who tried to even say "Hello!" to Yukki.

I was constantly going, "Yuno, gtfo no one wants you here."

And maybe that's just me, but wtf how does anyone fall in love with Yuno after seeing the awful crime scene and corpses in her house?! HOW? Yukki, how stupid are you?!

Just a quick thing about Mirrai Nikki's plot: it's a beautiful creature that I wish I could pet. I loved its plot so much. I mean, near the end my mind kind of exploded and just went WHAT OH MY GOD. It was a happy omg though.

Quite honestly, Yuno is the only interesting character and I just really didn't like either of them.

SO HELL NO I THINK THEY BOTH DESERVE TO DIE ALONE.